+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Chulia
  • 2 Post By Chulia

Thread: Chulia / Valley of Imladris

Default Chulia / Valley of Imladris

Hello Dimensionerds

After a long break, I have returned to Rift. With Valley of Imladris I have found the fun of building again and now know exactly what I missed all the time. I hope that you have as much fun visiting as I had building.
    I've opened the dimension on Brutwacht, Valley of Imladris by Chulia.

Have fun building

Chulia
    Chulia - Brutwacht
    Collabs with Alliandre@Brutwacht, Brot und Spiele,From Dusk till Dawn, Children of the Desert (all on Chulya@Brutwacht)
    Venedig,Goldrush,Frankenstein,Atlantis (Chulia),Tibet, Midgard,(Chulya),King Midas (Phloo), Sailing Home, (Anubyss)

Your Imladris is breathtaking to see and so beautifully built, Chulia! It's wonderful to see you back in Rift and building again, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

This dimension is absolutely stunning, it inspired me to look back on my own Rivendell and schedule a rebuild (very few dimensions have that effect on me lol). The architecture is beautiful and the whole scenery is just so spot-on. I'm totally in love with this build, thank you for sharing and welcome back!
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

I visited today and I swear the Rivendell theme started playing in my head. I'm going to just live here. I loved it!
    Faeblight Dimensions by Leto - Stare Into the Universe (under renovation). An Icy Reception (closed for move). Wrecked Oasis. Early Mornings and Rainbows. Run for your life (Maze). One Thousand Springs

I was invited to it by Chulia and it was amazingly stunning. Defenitely worth a visit. And welcome back Chulia! )
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Default +100

...i just stud there for i don't know how long to look at the view. The colors the buildings everything its like it always been there. Perfect dimension Chulia!!! Thank you for inv me there

Default Hi all

I thank you for the praise from you. A new project I have started to be able to build again and wish everyone a lot of fun.

Chulia
    Chulia - Brutwacht
    Collabs with Alliandre@Brutwacht, Brot und Spiele,From Dusk till Dawn, Children of the Desert (all on Chulya@Brutwacht)
    Venedig,Goldrush,Frankenstein,Atlantis (Chulia),Tibet, Midgard,(Chulya),King Midas (Phloo), Sailing Home, (Anubyss)

+ Reply to Thread