+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn

Thread: STRIPED Yarnosaur

Default STRIPED Yarnosaur

Hello dimensioneering community!

I am looking to trade a Tundra Yarnosaur for a Striped Yarnosaur NPC. If you've got one sitting in your storage, that you wouldn't mind trading, I'd really appreciate it! I'm on the EU servers.

Thanks much!

Gwed

~ Gwedhiel Zavira Eilish Warik ~
    Now open to visitors and for role play: The Inn at Gustav's Cove O-RP by Gwedhiel, on Zaviel EU
    NEW! Visit my blog The Daily Gwed, for fashion inspiration and dimension touring expeditions!

Shield of Telara

do you have a striped yarnosaur yet? I'd have one to trade...
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Tartaros" and "Tick Tock" by Alliendre, "A Dragon's Treasure" by Luisa and "Vogelzug" by Jaodya

Hi Maegwynn,

Nope, haven't got one yet. If you're willing to trade let me know what shard, and I will reach you online somehow. I could invite you to Warik's dimension (Secluded Cabin) on Zaviel and we could make the trade there? He's the one with the Tundra Yarnosaur in his bags.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Now open to visitors and for role play: The Inn at Gustav's Cove O-RP by Gwedhiel, on Zaviel EU
    NEW! Visit my blog The Daily Gwed, for fashion inspiration and dimension touring expeditions!

Shield of Telara

Alliandre on brutwacht :-)
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Tartaros" and "Tick Tock" by Alliendre, "A Dragon's Treasure" by Luisa and "Vogelzug" by Jaodya

Oh, hi Alliandre!

I didn't realize that was your forum handle. Sorry about that. Sent the Tundra Yarnosaur to you through in-game mail from an alt. If you wouldn't mind mailing me back the striped one at your convenience. I'll be kind of busy/distracted for the next few weeks as my dad's in town. Thanks so, so much for making the trade! <3

Have a great weekend, cheers,
    Gwed

Shield of Telara

you've got mail
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions

+ Reply to Thread