+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By Refinn
  • 1 Post By Aurowyn
  • 3 Post By Winter17

Thread: Thank You

Smile Thank You

i want to take a minute to thanks the dev's and Troin for the wonderful dim items and flowers you have spoiled us this patch hugs and thank you agian

Agreed. Thank you for all the dim improvements and goodies.
    Alternate Greybriar names. Kyriann, Ellowyn, Ellowen, Xanadu, Myschief, Dynamite, Feradar.

Rift Disciple

Thank you so much for all your hard work and for spoiling us so much. I suck at words but I hope all of you at trion realize how much we appreciate everything you've done for us. The new mystery box is absolutely fabulous, I am so excited to use these shiny new plants/trees/treants in my dimensions. The changes to tier costs and item limits was a pretty unexpected change and I think I speak for all of us when I say it was sincerely appreciated. That was a really really big change for us. Tacitus you are amazing!!!
    Last edited by Winter17; 10-05-2017 at 12:27 AM.
    Dimensions on Hailol

(~NEW~) Pumpkin Spyce Cottage - Search Winter to find my dimensions

Yes , it is really wonderful to see how dimension development is made, with players' feedback so much listened to and our wishes often granted.
    Thank you very much for this, your work makes dimensions one of the best thing in RIFT.

I wish we had the same level of attention from devs when it comes to gameplay problems.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, à la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

We thank you, Tacitus et al!

Our bags and banks overflow with Landquarium bounty!

Our dimension expansion dreams have begun!

Behold, the dimensionerd happy dance!

Discover my wacky dimensions tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel, Brutwacht, and Gelidra. Visit the
    Dimension Touring Co., an official RIFT™ fansite for dimensionerds and dimension lovers,
    at www.dimensiontouring.com. I would love to visit your dimensions, so please invite me!

Prophet of Telara

Yes and also i want to mention ERMERGHERD THANK YOU FOR UPGRADING ITEM LIMIT UP! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ertXn56SDE

+ Reply to Thread