+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Grandfather Fae Yule Dimension Contest

Soulwalker

Default Grandfather Fae Yule Dimension Contest Entry

Name: Maybella
    Shard: Deepwood
    Dimension Name: Wođanaz Veizla (Odin's Feast)
    Description: Grandfather Fae Yule's celebration. A Yule tribute, from the great feast to a giant goat made of straw, and a few other surprises.

giant goat sounds cool.

Default Dimension Entry

Name: Oralne
    Shard: Faeblight
    Dimension Name: Winters Byte
    Description: Has Grandfather Fae been corrupted by the greed of the Bahmi that he hasn't been acting like himself? Feel what its like to be covered in frozen wastes by the great magic of the Grandfather Fae! Come check out what its like to live in the harsh winter era created by this horrific magic. There's a great deal of mystery whether or not the Bahmi truly made him angry or its just mother nature! Finally, come see the world where the Bahmi tries to survive this harsh winter, there will be interesting yet mysterious items around that no one even knows!

( Hope this is decent! First time doing a contest! I wish you all best of luck!)

Soulwalker

Default Grandfather Fae Yule Dimension Contest entry

Name: Chinadoll
    Shard: Wolfsbane
    Dimension Name: The Icehouse
    Description: Chinadoll has always loved Fae Yule. Imagine her delight when Grandfather Frost moved in next door with all his helpers.

Soulwalker

Default Grandfather Fae Yule Dimension Entry

Name: Adronia
    Shard: Laethys
    Dimension Name: The Day After
    Description: It's always nice to finally come home.

Soulwalker

Name: Kyela
    Shard: Faeblight
    Dimension Name: Gingerbread Village
    Description: Grandfather Frost's workshop doesn't pay for itself, so he's turned his home into a holiday-themed tourist village that people can visit (and hopefully spend money at) year round. Meanwhile, he remains hard at work in his underground workshop preparing for next year's festivities.

Default entry form

Name: Rhannah
    Shard: Zaviel
    Dimension Name: Gingerbread Yule Chateau
    Description: No nibbling on the walls. There is dinner ready and cookies being churned out by the Gingerbread 2200. Greatfather Frost is ready for a long nap while his assistants scurry about his abode.

Quote Originally Posted by shayalune View Post
    Name: Rhannah
    Shard: Zaviel
    Dimension Name: Gingerbread Yule Chateau
    Description: No nibbling on the walls. There is dinner ready and cookies being churned out by the Gingerbread 2200. Greatfather Frost is ready for a long nap while his assistants scurry about his abode.
    i love the name of your dimension.

Thumbs up

Name: Dravenia
    Shard: Gelidra
    Dimension Name: Magic Holiday
    Description: The day when Grandfather Fae Yule decided to visit Finland and the Father Christmas, he was so delighted that he decided to get a winterly home even in his favorite holiday resort in Azcu'azg Oasis.
    The village Azcu had been in the family for ages.
    Now he had to ask his boglings and folks to perform some sort of magic to make it winterly with snow and stuff, and yes they did indeed.
    They even did more, they teleported Grandfather Fae Yule to the small magic part they had created in the middle of the Oasis, and no one was more pleased of all the hard work than Grandfather Fae Yule himself.
    With all what he saw they achieved, he even got the idea that he could maybe create the workshop there too for next Fae Yule, but that was in his dreams what he wrote and designed in his diary every day, whilst having an excellent time out with some great snacks, and listening to his favorite music surrounded by his favorite helpers, and having some good meals in the high-up restaurant.
    In between he of course was visiting the village all over at his daily promenades, and he was pleased, yeah so pleased and so relaxed gathering energy for the next Fae Yule hoping to see all of you again.
    Last edited by Dravenia; 01-28-2018 at 09:31 AM.

Prime: Soulwhisper <3

we finally have a Gelidra in the house! happy to see my EU and NA home shards in the contest.

Default Back story of Greatfather needs lovin too

just wanna add that this is where Greatfather go's after faeyule to unwind and have a bit of romantic fun. He comes here for a couple months than returns home to work on his naughty and nice lists. I hope you all enjoy! I also included a small area dedicated to my good friend Wintercharm.

Raynastar@faeblight
    Greatfather needs lovin too
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Quote Originally Posted by MissGreen View Post
    just wanna add that this is where Greatfather go's after faeyule to unwind and have a bit of romantic fun. He comes here for a couple months than returns home to work on his naughty and nice lists. I hope you all enjoy! I also included a small area dedicated to my good friend Wintercharm.

Raynastar@faeblight
    Greatfather needs lovin too
    that sounds amazing! cant wait to see it

Quote Originally Posted by MissMimic View Post
    that sounds amazing! cant wait to see it
    Thank you
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Jpf
    Soulwalker

Unhappy Lights are out...and back on...and out again...maybe

My dimension requires a lot of lights, and its good, but some of them only works every now and then :-(( So if the lights are out upon entering, pls, can you go back out and in again to see if they are back on ?

..oh, and PS: Dont forget to turn up the volume :-)
    Last edited by Jpf; 01-29-2018 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jpf View Post
    My dimension requires a lot of lights, and its good, but some of them only works every now and then :-(( So if the lights are out upon entering, pls, can you go back out and in again to see if they are back on ?

..oh, and PS: Dont forget to turn up the volume :-)
    got love dimension bugs. well it sounds like a bug to me. but yeah got to love dimension bugs. my favorite is sometimes dimension entry items on top of a another item disappears and load underground

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast