Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Grandfather Fae Yule Dimension Contest

Soulwalker

Default Dimension Entry

NAME: Laraskya
    SHARD: Faeblight
    DIM NAME: A New Home With a Fae Yule Surprise

DESCRIPTION: A young dwarf couple recently purchased a parcel of land and are in the process of furnishing their new home. They were pleased to have a number of buildings, a sports diamond, two water features, and still room to have a small farm area. Imagine their surprise and delight to find out that Grandfather Fae Yule has one of his workshops located right on their property!

I look forward to touring the dimensions! By reading the previous entries, it looks like great fun!

i too am very excited to see all the entries and how everyone used the theme.

Default Contest entry

You all realize that anyone who does not open their dim at precisely the stroke of midnight on February 1, 2018 is disqualified, according to rule #4.

In spite of ridiculous rule #4, I am submitting an entry to the contest.

Dimension Name: Making A List
    Owner: Candei
    Shard: Greybriar
    Description: ...checking it twice. Going to find out who's naughty or nice. (Octus Monastery dimension key with 5 initial +1 likes from its prior use as item storage)
    Last edited by Egbert; 12-29-2017 at 12:31 PM. Reason: more description

Soulwalker

Default Renaming Dimension

Hi,
    Well the name of Laraskya's dimension is too long, so I have to rename it. It is now

A Fae Yule Surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Egbert View Post
    You all realize that anyone who does not open their dim at precisely the stroke of midnight on February 1, 2018 is disqualified, according to rule #4.

In spite of ridiculous rule #4, I am submitting an entry to the contest.

Dimension Name: Making A List
    Owner: Candei
    Shard: Greybriar
    Description: ...checking it twice. Going to find out who's naughty or nice. (Octus Monastery dimension key with 5 initial +1 likes from its prior use as item storage)
    lol i should edit that rule, doesnt have to be at the stroke at midnight, but as long as its somewhere on the 1st and not like....febuary 7th, ya know? make it some crazy time like 4:17pm and 32 seconds. just somewhere in the day of the 1st

Rule 4 has been fixed, dims have to be opened on February 1st, somewhere in the day. :P
    aware its a dim contest not Cinderella.

Default Happy new year all!

I am ready to enter.
    I will disclose the dim name before the deadline.
    Raynastar@faeblight

Good luck all and be safe this New year.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Soulwalker

Default Entry

Name: Taeyla
    Shard: Wolfsbane
    Dimension Name: Peace and Joy
    Description: After the hustle and bustle of the Fae Yule is over, Grandfather Frost retreats to his modest abode to relax.

Soulwalker

Default Solectra's Entry

Name: Solectra
    Shard: Deepwood
    Dimension Name: Octus Monastery: Frozen
    Description: Based off the Play Santa meets the wicked Wizard: "You better watch out! You better not cry! You better not pout!"... and we'll tell you why! The Wicked Wizard's coming to town, and he's headed straight for the North Pole. So grab your mittens, buckle those boots, and hop aboard Eddie the Elf's sleigh to save Santa from that nasty villain before it's too late. If the Wizard succeeds with his evil plans, there will be no more presents to be given out--and no more Santa!

Alright this Kelari is heading off onto vacation and out of town with no access to the internet for the next week, anyone who submits an entry will be added to the line up when I return! See you guys next week!!!

Soulwalker

Default Grandfather Fae Yule Dimension Contest.

Name: Talar
    Shard: Faeblight
    Dimension Name: Icewatch Outpost / Hootiesville
    Description: Take a stroll in the colorful world of Grandfather Frost. Get that special present for your nearest and dearest from the merchants who have come from far and wide. Enjoy the hospitality of the friendly citizens of Hootiesville who have vowed not to let their Fae Yule spirit be dampened despite Atrophinius' temper at the loss of his meeeeeeeeeaaaaad and his destruction of their fae trees. Bask in their warmth and good cheer. Enjoy the Fae Yule walk on the parapet, sip Wassail, available all along the way.Still too cold? Warm yourself in the Gingerbread town's center with the bonfire, and if the snows are too much duck into one of the spicy chalets to get those feet and hands defrosted. And don't forget that Grandfather Frost has the warm mineral spring proven to encourage healing and health for the new year. Feast, drink, swim, purchase those one of a kind gifts and enjoy! And next year there will be a B & B with a feasting hall so that no one has to be a designated driver to get loved ones home. [/B][/QUOTE]

I have returned from vacation, and can now update all your things again

Quote Originally Posted by MissMimic View Post
    I have returned from vacation, and can now update all your things again
    Welcome back, just want to update my dim entry.

Raynastar@faeblight
    dim name- Greatfather needs lovin too

Excited to see all the entries in this one! good luck all!
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Quote Originally Posted by MissGreen View Post
    Welcome back, just want to update my dim entry.

Raynastar@faeblight
    dim name- Greatfather needs lovin too

Excited to see all the entries in this one! good luck all!
    thank you thank you, will update you now.
    getting excited about all the entries and what you guys create. judging you all will be so hard.

Soulwalker

Default Grandfather Fae Yule Dimension Contest entry

Name: JulieBulie
    Shard: Deepwoods
    Dimension Name: Boxing Day
    Description: Boxing Day is the day after Fae Yule - all the presents have been delivered and now Grandfather Fae Yule can finally relax and celebrate all the hard work he accomplished - up safe and secure in his own little world. Come and tour the peaceful village and then follow the trail up to GFY's private North Pole with singing and dancing. Or if you prefer a peaceful getaway can stroll around the grounds. Just don't mess up his work area, he might put you on his naughty list!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast