Thread: Grandfather Fae Yule Dimension Contest

Jpf
    Soulwalker

Default Greatfather Frosts home village

Name: Misslou
    Shard: Zaviel
    Dimension Name: Kestrel's Cry Ravine, "Merry Christmas :-)"
    Description: Home village of Great Father Frost

This is the homecity of the greatfather Frost, where he likes to dwell when he is done traveling all over Telara doing his yule arrangements while wisely and proudly overlooking it all.
    Last edited by Jpf; 12-18-2017 at 04:25 AM.

Jpf
    Soulwalker

Post What does it mean to close a dimension ?

Entered dimension must be closed until January the 1. - what does that mean ? Does it have to be closed to the public so noone can enter ?

Soulwalker

Default holiday dim

ok so can I enter now but still work on it? I'm new and confused about open dims and closed dims? noobish idea was if I enter now I get locked out till 1/31? Help please I have spent a ton of time on my dim and so far from finished.
    tnx, burblewoop

May I enter but still work on it till closing date?
    Last edited by Burblewoop; 12-18-2017 at 01:17 PM. Reason: added a question

Quote Originally Posted by Jpf View Post
    Entered dimension must be closed until January the 1. - what does that mean ? Does it have to be closed to the public so noone can enter ?
    yep. the dimension is for your eyes only until its time to open them up

Quote Originally Posted by Burblewoop View Post
    ok so can I enter now but still work on it? I'm new and confused about open dims and closed dims? noobish idea was if I enter now I get locked out till 1/31? Help please I have spent a ton of time on my dim and so far from finished.
    tnx, burblewoop

May I enter but still work on it till closing date?
    yes yes you can already work on the dimension. closed means you have to private and closed from the public until 1/31. When you open your dims with ] select the permission tab and you will see, friends, public, guild and special all checked, uncheck those until 1/31

Soulwalker

Default entry

Name: Burblewoop
    Shard: Deepwood
    DIM: Octus Monastery "Fae @ Burblewoop's"

Uncle Fae's sub-town and Factory help from friends and Family. (animals welcome to help)
    Small town for seasonal help to make sure all last minute items and wishes are filled during this busy time of year. Auntie Fae makes the best cookies in return. Ages 21 and up for after dark drinks to help flush the long days work away. Weekends are free for family touring and overnight stays in the town lodge, tent or V.I.P rooms in Uncle Fae's GUEST home. (no deposit leave cookies). Elevators for easier touring. Please allow the elderly and disabled on/off first, children must be with parents and or guardians at all times. Some rules may apply. (ie: have fun and take pics)

Please do not feed the animals after midnight due to shapeshifting and mood changes.Also no overnight stays in secret areas. Enter at own risk we are not responsible for animal attacks and broken or stolen Ipads, cell phones etc.. ty

Soulwalker

Name: Moonkiss
    Shard: Laethys
    Dimension Name: Come All Ye Boglings!
    Description: Grandfather Fae Yule works hard to bring presents to good toons all over Telara. On his way, he's always up for grabbing a friend or two. Especially, a bogling in need. Grandfather Fae Yule has rescued several boglings and, in return, they help him with his workshop.

Grandfather's home is much like his heart: big on the outside and gentle hugs on the inside. He had his home specially built for the boggling stature. Who am I to argue? I'm short, too. LOL!

Come on in, enjoy some cocoa and warm up by the fire. Take a waltz through his home and see how the magick of Fae Yule comes to life!

***There is one "like" on my dim . My sister came on when I was offline***
    Last edited by MaVampy; 12-27-2017 at 12:35 PM.

Soulwalker

Default NORTH AMERICA

Name: Gemmadagger
    Shard: Hailol
    Dimension Name: Magical Christmas
    Description: Fantasy, Magic, and Freinds, from warfront to a magical land for Christmas Join both Defiant and Guardians as they Celebrate a magical Christmas...no sides , no enemies, just snow and magic, Have a look around and enjoy

Soulwalker

Name: Yanija
    Shard: Brutwacht
    Dimension Name: The Secret of the Xmas Gift
    Description: This is the real explanation of the Xmas gifts origin ;)

cant wait to see all these dims,

Soulwalker

Red face Contest Dimension

Name: Lironese
    Shard: Typhiria
    Dimension Name: Subzero
    Description: Christmas Year Round- Holiday village is a place to build, transport, live, relax and feel at home. This dimension is my attempt to show the fantasy and fun of the Yule season. Hunt for the secluded homes and hot spots in this frigid location. 'Nuff said!

Soulwalker

Default Dates

So are we supposed to make our dim public precisely at 12:00 am PST on Feb 1? And what if you're already a patron?

Quote Originally Posted by Keturanerys View Post
    So are we supposed to make our dim public precisely at 12:00 am PST on Feb 1? And what if you're already a patron?
    not precisely lol, unless you want too, just starting the 1st of febuary you can open your dimension, and if your already patron? well you can always gift the patron code to someone, or use it and have a free month of patron you dont have to pay for, its a code you can do whatever you wish with. ^.^

Soulwalker

Default Dimension Entry

Name: Kayeotikah
    Shard: Hailol
    Dimension Name: YuleTide Grotto
    Description: Grandfather Fae Yule wants to show you where all the magic happens! Come visit his workshop and see the hard work that goes into making all those gifts. Plus, see where he and his bogling helpers like to relax and play. And when you've seen it all, relax with Grandfather Fae in his home, eating cookies and drinking egg nogg.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast