• 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Zillaan
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Iduna
  • 1 Post By Fire Serpent

Thread: Dimension Item Increase & Upgrade Cost Decrease + Landquarium Items

Default Dimension Item Increase & Upgrade Cost Decrease + Landquarium Items

Hi everyone, what an amazing week ahead for Dimensioneers! I've put together a few articles to share the good news and updated the Dimension Keys Guide on Dimension Gallery.

Dimension Item Increase & Upgrade Costs Decrease

Landquarium Mystery Box

..also a video below of the new Landquarium key and items (spoilers).

Thank you Tacitus for hearing our many pleas for item cap increase! I can't wait to get my hands on updating some older dimensions and what a relief on the cost changes for upgrades, it's so very much appreciated!

Far, Far Away by Nouvae on Hailol -- My Latest Dimension * Dimension Gallery * YouTube * Twitter

I think this is literally the best thing that has ever happened to dimensions! I'm completely over the moon with excitement about the item caps increasing and upgrade costs decreasing, and the new landquarium-themed items are amazing!

#Tacitus2020!

My Dimensions on Faeblight

New! * Ravenwood Cottage *

Very good news, but how are these item upgrades done?
    My question is : will you get more items on each upgrade, or only a biggest last upgrade?
    This is important, because having more items on each rank would be far better for those who don't need a max upgraded dim for their build, and last upgrade is still expensive.
    Last edited by Mordrahan; 09-30-2017 at 09:59 AM.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrahan View Post
    Very good news, but how are these item upgrades done?
    My question is : will you get more items on each upgrade, or only a biggest last upgrade?
    This is important, because having more items on each rank would be far better for those who don't need a max upgraded dim for their build, and last upgrade is still expensive.
    Yes, you will get more items on each Tier/upgrade. I've provided a chart of this information on each dimension key in the guide here if you're curious.

Far, Far Away by Nouvae on Hailol -- My Latest Dimension * Dimension Gallery * YouTube * Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    Yes, you will get more items on each Tier/upgrade. I've provided a chart of this information on each dimension key in the guide here if you're curious.
    Yes, I've seen it and other sites, but everyone is focused on max limit (and old info is already erased from sites) , and I wanted to know what changed for each tier. So I searched in my own dims

Not complete, but for people interested in before/after data:

small dims
    lv 4 now 500, will be 1000

medium dims
    lv1 now 190, will be 300
    lv 2 now 285, will be 600
    lv3 now 570, will be 900
    lv4 now 760, will be 1500

large dims
    lv 1 now 315, will be 400
    lv 2 now 470, will be 800
    lv 3 now 945, will be 1200
    lv4 now 1260, will be 2000

So this is almost double items for lv 2 to 4.
    This means many small and medium dims will become far more useful, and players with few pp (newcomers) will be able to access a large item limit.
    With this new system, every builder can get t4 dims, t5 being luxury, but not necessary. I know I will come back to some of my maxed items lv 4 dims to improve them. And my 3 T4 Anywhere say hello more storage!
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Mordrahan; 09-30-2017 at 01:16 PM.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Ascendant

I have a complete list of old tiers for personal dimensions from this post Mordrahan - if you need it. I might take a look at Guild dims before Wednesday just to have the info because some changes are coming for them also.

Extra Small (50)
    1 plat 1 credits (75)
    3 plat 1 credits (150)
    6 plat 3 credits (200)
    840 plat 315 credits (400)

Small (125)
    1 plat 1 credits (185)
    3 plat 1 credits (375)
    6 plat 3 credits (500)
    2040 plat 765 credits (1000)

Medium (150)
    4 plat 1 credits (225)
    12 plat 7 credit (450)
    24 plat 13 credit (600)
    2400plat 900credit (1200)

Large (190)
    10 plat 4 credits (285)
    30 plat 18 credits (570)
    60 plat 36 credits (760)
    2990 plat 1120 credits (1520)

Extra Large (250)
    30 plat 18 credits (375)
    90 plat 54 credits (750)
    180 plat 108 credits (1000)
    3875 plat 1453 credits (2000)

Humongous (315)
    90 plat 36 credits (470)
    270 plat 108 credits (945)
    540 plat 324 credits (1260)
    4800 plats 1800 credits (2520)
    So good seeing video's from you again Nouvae, thanks so much!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 09-30-2017 at 08:31 PM.

WOW! - just watched the video. All those new plants are wonderful.
    Well - I talked to Zillox, and he said we will have to open a new wing in the Museum to display all these new items. I guess it is time to separate the rocks from the trees and plants in order to fit them all in - lol
    Dim's On Deepwood: Abandon Ship! // Kish and Zill's Summer House // Ice Age // The Fourth Seal // Kishauwau's Retreat // Riverboat Carnival // Lv-426 // Plants VS Zombies Tribute (as Zillisha) // Dim Items Museums (as Zillox)

Quote Originally Posted by Zillaan View Post
    WOW! - just watched the video. All those new plants are wonderful.
    Well - I talked to Zillox, and he said we will have to open a new wing in the Museum to display all these new items. I guess it is time to separate the rocks from the trees and plants in order to fit them all in - lol
    That's great! Don't forget you'll have 280 extra item capacity with the update today, you may not need to open a new wing.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 10-04-2017 at 09:35 AM.

Thank you all for the excellent job on the dim items! AND more space! WoopWoop! If only I could have read minds before I spent 3k plat to upgrade Tempest Island two days ago lol Oh well, I'm still having a blast!

Rift Disciple

Default Thanks Nouvae for the infos! :salut2:

Quote Originally Posted by Iduna View Post
    Thank you all for the excellent job on the dim items! AND more space! WoopWoop! If only I could have read minds before I spent 3k plat to upgrade Tempest Island two days ago lol Oh well, I'm still having a blast!
    It was actually cheaper to upgrade Tempest Island (and others in the same category) through tier 4 before the update because it was a lower tier dimension that was upgraded to 2800. Sorry for not posting this sooner.

Compare:
    Old Prices:
    Extra Large (250)
    30 plat 18 credits (375)
    90 plat 54 credits (750)
    180 plat 108 credits (1000)
    3875 plat 1453 credits (2000)

New Prices: (taken from Nouvae's site)
    T1: 400
    T2: 800 Plat: 45 Credits: 30
    T3: 1200 Plat: 120 Credits: 80
    T4: 2000 Plat: 225 Credits: 150
    T5: 2800 Plat: 1800 Credits: 1000
    Last edited by Fire Serpent; 10-04-2017 at 02:58 PM. Reason: added price comparison

My eyes bulged when Warik@Zaviel's "Secluded Cabin" went from 400 to 1600 items! <3 Thanks so much to the devs and whomever else was involved to make this happen!

~ Gwedhiel Zavira Warik ~
    Now open to visitors and for role play: The Inn at Gustav's Cove O-RP by Gwedhiel, on Zaviel EU
    NEW! Visit my blog The Daily Gwed, for fashion inspiration and dimension touring expeditions!

I heard mention of somewhere some changes to guild dimensions too. Was this a thing?

Thanks,
    Fwob.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    I heard mention of somewhere some changes to guild dimensions too. Was this a thing?

Thanks,
    Fwob.
    I noticed that they are cheaper to upgrade; I did not check the item limits.

I see, probably just the price part then, thanks!
    Fwob - Zaviel

So I've been able to finally get into the game for a few hours to build and tour and I wanted to say I'm very very happy about the item limit upgrades and the cost changes! Seeing that I can now stuff even more stuff into my storages without having to upgrade them just yet made me wanna squeak. It also means I can update some of my tiny builds now that I can go a bit crazy with details in there. It's a really great change and I'm incredibly grateful for it. Thank you!
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

+ Reply to Thread