+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By Sparklynn

Thread: Any info given would be helpful

Soulwalker

Default Any info given would be helpful

I have tinkertools and dimensions tools. I've been working on a project for a bit doing everything manually. I've watched a few videos but am not getting how to use these tools. I'm thinking maybe there is a small thing that I'm just not understanding that could help me get things done faster. If anyone has any step-by-step info or anything else to suggest it would be helpful. thanks.
    Last edited by Akashasgrip; 09-25-2017 at 03:59 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akashasgrip View Post
    I have tinkertools and dimensions tools. I've been working on a project for a bit doing everything manually. I've watched a few videos but am not getting how to use these tools. I'm thinking maybe there is a small thing that I'm just not understanding that could help me get things done faster. If anyone has any step-by-step info or anything else to suggest it would be helpful. thanks.
    Heya.

Built into the TT interface, there's a how-to for pretty much everything. It's the question mark next to the red X.

(Shameless Plug) You probably watched some of the video guides on DTC YouTube. I do plan on putting out some updated guides within the next few weeks, since they were done last year, my video editing skills sucked and there's been new stuff added. The Tips 'n Tricks videos also talk about TT a little bit more in depth than the tutorial videos do, just because they're longer.

Since I can't learn a damned thing from watching a video, there are written guides also. You can find those here. As with the videos, some of the information needs to be updated, and I haven't added anything yet about the Connector function.

If that still doesn't help, if you're on the NA cluster, hit me up in game! You can find me on Baradara@Greybriar or Whatchacallit@Greybriar (provided Lynx3d doesn't answer your questions better than I can, since he's the creator!).

Also, I would highly recommend just going with Tinker Tools, because for functionality, it's hard to beat, and it's still being actively updated. DT is a good add-on, and the basis for TT, but there are some bugs with it that can make DT frustrating to use.
    Last edited by Feendish; 09-25-2017 at 04:28 PM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The DTC: Dimension Tours - Building Tips

Baradara@Greybriar

If I am online on one of my toons, Sparklynn@wolfsbane or Talhia@wolfsbane you can always send questions my way too.

+ Reply to Thread