• 9 Post By Loveyttsab
  • 2 Post By Marnth
  • 2 Post By Mordrahan
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 2 Post By Gwed
  • 1 Post By Loveyttsab
  • 2 Post By Loveyttsab

Thread: MEMORY new dimension by Coocla (Lovey)

Default MEMORY new dimension by Coocla (Lovey)

Hi everyone,
    I want to take you to a place where i grow up. My childhood In beautiful Ukraine. I didn't realized that time ,that this place was so amazing. My grandma build this house all by her self,after nazie burn it it down. She was something of the women i can tell you!!! She have a big garden with everything in it.She work all the time never stopt and i try to help..kinda..lol..playing with corn and eating all the cherries. My grandma always say: There is a cherry for everything
    The carpets you'll see in the house she made them from old clouts, brilliant i may say. There was no running water.so we have to get water from the Water Well. A bit of a challenge with taking a bath...lol
    Well i hope you enjoy it..cos i was blast to remember and building it!

Memory by Coocla@Typhiria

Have fun!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MEMORY new dimension by Coocla (Lovey)-2017-09-23_111617.jpg   MEMORY new dimension by Coocla (Lovey)-2017-07-03_224658.jpg   MEMORY new dimension by Coocla (Lovey)-2017-06-07_225102.jpg  
    Last edited by Loveyttsab; 09-23-2017 at 01:52 AM.

Plane Walker

The love and warmth comes through here. Thank you for sharing your memories. I love this awesome build.
    .... ...

Amazing!
    It feels so real, like a window in time.
    I love all the little details. Colorful carpets, furniture, beds, and the old tv. The grandma room. Toys. Garden.
    Love everything, and it is so perfectly done. Great build.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, à la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Stunning as always, and with so many things to make someone smile, like the little tea party in the back yard.

There are so many great details, I'm pretty sure there will be stuff I've missed when go back five more times.

Beautiful work, as always.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The DTC: Dimension Tours - Building Tips

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Absolutely heart-warming and smile-making build. Every part made me happy, down to the tiniest details, like the child's drawing. Thank you for letting us share your memories. My compliments on a gloriously wonderful build I will be touring and retouring and loving forever.

Discover my wacky dimensions tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel, Brutwacht, and Gelidra. Visit the
    Dimension Touring Co., an official RIFT™ fansite for dimensionerds and dimension lovers,
    at www.dimensiontouring.com. I would love to visit your dimensions, so please invite me!

That was just charming, Lovey. I really liked the backstory you gave, the anecdote with the cherries. <3 The house is adorable, the details fabulous, as always. Great work!

I'm curious to know what's behind that door that leads into a rock with a smoke pipe coming out of it? (The one next to the outhouse.)

~ Gwedhiel • Zavira • Warik ~
    Now open to visitors and for role play: The Inn at Gustav's Cove O-RP by Gwedhiel, on Zaviel EU
    NEW! Visit my blog The Daily Gwed, for fashion inspiration and dimension touring expeditions!

Quote Originally Posted by Gwed View Post
    That was just charming, Lovey. I really liked the backstory you gave, the anecdote with the cherries. <3 The house is adorable, the details fabulous, as always. Great work!

I'm curious to know what's behind that door that leads into a rock with a smoke pipe coming out of it? (The one next to the outhouse.)
    That is a *refrigerator*. Later on my grandma get the real one that works on electricity,but before that all ppl dig a big,deep hole in the ground and keep everything that they collect for the winter there...like a pantry.To keep food fresh for longer. It was always cold and dark in there. I was always afried of that place.
    Last edited by Loveyttsab; 09-24-2017 at 02:04 AM.

Default <3

Thank you very much everyone for your comments and time you take to visit my dimension<3

+ Reply to Thread