• 3 Post By Loveyttsab
  • 5 Post By Faragonx
  • 3 Post By Marnth
  • 2 Post By Sparklynn
  • 1 Post By Marnth

Thread: New Colab by Panda and Marnth

Default New Colab by Panda and Marnth

Hello friends,

Marnth and myself would like to invite those of you that would like to come and visit Pandamar Cove. Our latest colab dimension. Total transformation, beautiful house with private cove. I always enjoy building with Marnth, she's very talented.

Dim name is Pandamar Cove
    location Deepwood NA
    Dim owner: Guttercrust

We had a lot of fun building this
    Thank you all for your time, and happy building
    Faragonx (Roadkillpanda)
    Last edited by Faragonx; 09-24-2017 at 12:06 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

You two always create such great collaboration builds. I think I need to do some team builds and I suspect they are addictive because you two always seem to have fun. The amazing house in this dimension is bound to make every visitor dream of having it in real life ... open, breezy, sleek and modern, yet very comfortable ... and only the best tech devices throughout! Had a wonderful time touring it. Kudos on a fantastic job!

One correction to your post, Panda, BOTH of you are very talented!

Happy touring!

Discover my wacky dimensions tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel, Brutwacht, and Gelidra. Visit the
    Dimension Touring Co., an official RIFT™ fansite for dimensionerds and dimension lovers,
    at www.dimensiontouring.com. I would love to visit your dimensions, so please invite me!

Default Awesome.

Hello fellow Rifters!
    So it seems that there is a new dimension created by Panda and Marnth. I don't know about all of you, but I, had to go take a peek at it! Let me tell you just how cool that adventure was. I was amazed at the finished product these individuals put out to be seen. I think it is definitely worth a trip in to view the home and it's pretty awesome views and amazing artwork, the cool feeling you get when wandering around. It might be sleek, it might be modern, but daaang, it is cool. Thank you both because it was an honor to go sneak in tonight and browse it at me leisure. Pandamar Cove is a great place to go to relax, de-stress and re-organize after a tough day beating down bosses, mobs, other players (pvp) and chill with your friends! So come on and go take a peek. I promise that it will be worth it!
    Last edited by Vheeee; 09-22-2017 at 07:03 PM.
    Guttertart | Sewerskittles | Trashcanbarbie | Toiletweasel

Catastrophic

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I enjoyed my visit to your new collaboration very much. I especially enjoyed the shower and the dining area. I liked the spacious rooms and the expansive room. The collaboration itself was seamless, with one unable to tell where the work of one ended and the other began.

I agree with Diva, you are BOTH very talented.

Great work!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The Dimension Touring Company: Dimension Tours - Building Tips
    Tips 'n Tricks Live! Saturdays @ 1100 AM NA Server
    Baradara@Greybriar

Default + Amazing!

Fantastic build! Gz ! I always enjoy the modern buildings and interiors. I find it self very difficult to build. You guys did amazing job! Complicate it morphs,use of texture of building blocks and lay out of the house really spot on! Thank you for another amazing dimension!

Default Thank you

We appreciate all those that visit, and for the great comments here in the forums. Striving to be better and learn.

Have fun, build with friends, support the community as best you can. Let's try and keep this a positive place. Ya we have differences in opinions, likes, dislikes etc....but in the end, we come here and build to get away from work, stress etc.

Thank you to all that participate, that show support, that go that extra mile to bring happiness to others here in the community.

Plane Walker

Thank you everyone for your very kind remarks. I am so happy you enjoyed it. Thank you for visiting.
    Newest Dims: A Small World@laethys Pandamar Cove@Deepwood, Aunt Fannie's, Doodles Gone Wild@Laethys

Default fantastic work

Fantastic work, you two! I loved the color choices and playful shapes worked through. Thank you for sharing your work!

Plane Walker

Thank You Spark! Glad you liked it. Thanks for visiting.
    Newest Dims: A Small World@laethys Pandamar Cove@Deepwood, Aunt Fannie's, Doodles Gone Wild@Laethys

+ Reply to Thread