+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Everis
  • 1 Post By DimensionDiva

Thread: Misfit Clubhouse@Faeblight - Guild Dim Caer Kholum

Default Misfit Clubhouse@Faeblight - Guild Dim Caer Kholum

Come visit the all new Misfit Clubhouse in Cear Kholum on Faeblight.
    Completely torn down and rebuilt in under a month, every Dim builder in the guild with interest became involved in this considerable undertaking, from the story time campfire to the treehouse, to the evil chambers, throne room, dinner hall and individual guild member bedrooms, each designed by a different member of Misfit Clubhouse giving an added flair of individuality, Misfit Clubhouse is now open to the public for the first time in it's new incarnation.

Please enjoy your visit and if you need an invite message me, Everis@Faeblight

Main Entrance

Main Building

Throne Room
    Everis@Faeblight, Mistress of Misfit Clubhouse Guild and Owner of;

Cherry Blossom Hill - Moonshade Pools
    Abertawe Woods - Mathosian Cascades
    and more to follow

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Very nice guild dimension! I had a super time exploring Misfit Clubhouse, seeing all the cool public places and the guild member bedrooms ... and some fun secret spaces! There's a lot to enjoy and I noticed some awesome wall art pieces throughout. KUDOS on a creative new collaborative build by multiple guild members! Great job by everyone!

Discover my wacky dimensions tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel, Brutwacht, and Gelidra. Visit the
    Dimension Touring Co., an official RIFT™ fansite for dimensionerds and dimension lovers,
    at www.dimensiontouring.com. I would love to visit your dimensions, so please invite me!

Thank you Diva, was great seeing you there, and thank you so much for the kind words. We loved building it.
    Everis@Faeblight, Mistress of Misfit Clubhouse Guild and Owner of;

Cherry Blossom Hill - Moonshade Pools
    Abertawe Woods - Mathosian Cascades
    and more to follow

Beautiful team work.
    I love how you made a totally new castle. Seems you have some dark necromancer in your ranks, but finding the beautiful chamber hidden deep under his laboratory was an amazing surprise.
    Found some stunning wallart.
    Love also all the little things that claim this is a place where people live. The stage, the fire hidden in the garden near the fountain, the tavern, the throne room, the crafting rooms, the hospital.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, à la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

+ Reply to Thread