+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Winter17
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn

Thread: Missing Dimension Bug

Rift Disciple

Default Missing Dimension Bug

I really wanted to draw some attention to this bug. It has been going on for quite a long time now, and I think it is important enough that it should get some attention.
    Sometimes, and not uncommon, when you replace an active dimension key with another you end up missing one of your keys. The one you replaced isn't on the inactive list either. Anyone who hasn't experienced this before gets to have a miniature heart attack when they think their hard work just got tossed away in an instant. Now a simple fix is to cough up 150p to buy an additional slot. However some people don't have or want to spend 150p, or already have 20 slots open. Now they have to write a ticket and wait for CS to deal with the problem. I am now at 19/20 slots myself due to this bug. It happens almost every time I swap my keys around and I don't want to have to fork out 150p or wait for my ticket to be answered. I really think this needs to be fixed. There are some small issues that I agree can wait while more major things get worked on but this bug is not a casual little woopsies and it has been around for a long time. I don't want to sound unappreciative, because you guys have been crazy amazing so please understand that. I do however want to draw a bit of focus to this. Thanks so much and I really really do appreciate everything you have done for us dimensioneers.

~Winter
    Last edited by Winter17; 09-05-2017 at 06:55 PM.
    Dimensions on Hailol

(~NEW~) Pumpkin Spyce Cottage - Search Winter to find my dimensions

General of Telara

There's already a thread open in the bug report forum, any additional info you can give would be appreciated!

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...n-key-bug.html
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules" - NEW: Collab with Loveyttsab: "Cinderella" on Mules@Brutwacht!

+ Reply to Thread