+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By Rastifann
  • 1 Post By polynomia

Thread: Treasure Island

Shadowlander

Default Treasure Island

Hello all,
    I'm Sootfoot, of Gelidra, and want to just let everyone know that I have been Hosting a Public Treasure Hunt in my Tempest Island Dim each Sunday for a few weeks now. The object is for a group of up to 10 people to find a Large Hidden Treasure Hoard. As well as between 3 - 5 Hidden chests. The Player who finds the Treasure, has choice of keeping all the Items in the Hoard, which the vast majority are rare items, or a REX. so far nobody has taken the treasure, sadly. But no worries, Each individual hidden Chest, offers a specific rare Dim item, or a goodly amount of Platinum, as some players do not make dims, but enjoy the Hunt event itself.

I have created all myself, and Funded all the prizes thus far. Though recently I have had some donations to help, which is Greatly appreciated. Now, I am becoming direly strained for funds, as I cannot keep buying Rex alone. I do work , and can buy when I have sufficient funds, so I will limit the number of events held each Sunday. Hopefully, I can Find a stable source of rewards, and Increase the number of event runs.
    I am starting a Twitter "Treasure Island" page with my account. It is a learning process as Tweeting is something new to me.
    So far, I have had many compliments and even a Thumbs up from respected Dim celebrity "Dimensiondiva". I welcome all people to come. I generally Send out an advance warning of the upcoming event time on the day. usually, I do 3 runs/day. though this will be limited to 1 run/Sunday until I can secure some stable flow of Rex / rewards.
    I will post more updates when I can, and thank you for your time ^^.

I can highly recommend joining, it is great fun
    No, it is not some endless maze you have to spend hours stumbling through, it is quite literally an island with sea and open skies.
    It's very pretty and yet cunningly constructed so that those treasures can still be quite hard to find

Shadowlander

Default Shiny Fun !

Wow! thank you Polynomia ! that's a huge, and greatly appreciated compliment. /hug . And want the Blueprints for that awesome copper bathtub ! heehee.

I would like to add, that I will be Using an Alternate Dimension for the next upcoming Treasure hunt Event, to keep things Spicy ! ^^ Hoping to sort-out a Discord channel for those who can join. And working with a Guild friend to ( x-fingers ) have a Live-stream at an event.

side note.. Although I was too late to enter the Cozy Cottage contest, I will try to enter some contest in future. Sadly, the Telaran monster village does not appeal to me.

Sootfoot for president!

But seriously the idea is great and so far I have participated twice and each time it was loads of fun, even though I literally can barely find anything myself Things hidden in plain sight are the hardest to find lol!

I would gladly take part in it even without any rewards, like I mentioned in game, even with some sort of a scoreboard just for fun it would be nice. Will try to chip in with some dim items maybe if I get something nice

Oh btw This isn't awkward at all.. ;p
    Last edited by Grimmsie; 09-12-2017 at 05:05 AM.

I participated in this treasure hunt, and it's really great, besides my friend Fuyo is still on the screen ^^ think, to me for the next

And SootFoot, you had the best ideas to embellish the lives of players on Rift, congratulations;)

+ Reply to Thread