• 1 Post By Zeamage
  • 2 Post By Gwed
  • 3 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By crowgirl

Thread: The DTC Roadshow!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Default The DTC Roadshow!

Hello again!

This Saturday, 02 September, the DTC Roadshow returns!

This week, we'll be touring the entries for Cozy Cottages 3--bring your lickies and chewies, it's going to be a long stream.

As always, we're going to start at 11:00 AM PDT and we'll go until we're done! Here's a time zone converter for your neck of the woods, we've got 5th Anniversary Racing Snails to give away, and we hope to have a great time checking out some beautiful new dimensions from our talented community.

Hope to see you there!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

*Cry* I can't make it.

But then i have something to watch while tending to my massive hangover Sunday

Have a great tour everyone
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

For those interested, 11am PDT = 7PM London/UK time

Never participated in a live stream before.. Anything I should know on how to get it going? Will scour TDC blog/site for more info. So excited!! Thanks Feendish!

~ Gwedhiel Zavira Warik ~

NEW! Visit my blog The Daily Gwed, for fashion inspiration and dimension touring expeditions!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gwed View Post
    For those interested, 11am PDT = 7PM London/UK time

Never participated in a live stream before.. Anything I should know on how to get it going? Will scour TDC blog/site for more info. So excited!! Thanks Feendish!
    You can follow the link straight to Twitch and that's it! To talk in the chat, you'll need to make a Twitch account, which is a fairly simply process. For giveaways, we don't require you to be following the channel (although follows are very much appreciated!).

Since it's late evening for EU (and the middle of the night in other places), we start on the EU cluster. With close to 40 entries right now, EU will probably take a couple of hours to get through. For long contest streams, there will be a short break between EU and NA so I can stretch my legs and refill my coffee, and then we'll wrap up on NA shards.

Last year's stream took four hours, and I imagine this one will take about the same. The video will be up on YouTube (and will remain on Twitch for a couple of weeks) within a few days.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Soulwalker

I had the most fun today popping in and out of the live stream. Getting to see the EU dims was amazing as I don't have a EU toon, yet. lol What an amazing pool of talent! Touring all the NA dims in person has been a blast. I giggled so much today! Thanks for all that you do!
    Torrment, Crowgirl, Torrcher @Laethys

+ Reply to Thread