• 5 Post By Marnth
  • 1 Post By Zeamage
  • 1 Post By Marnth
  • 1 Post By Marnth
  • 9 Post By Feendish

Thread: A Response

Plane Walker

Default A Response

I would like to respond to a statement made in the Future Contests thread here.

The statement is as follows:
    " Everyone copies something. It is ALL Trion's artwork to begin with , after all. So, therefore, it cannot be claimed as original just because you think you might be the first to face it that way or spin 40 of them together. Everyone comes up with new, cool ways stack their item list. Have fun! "

I don't think it will come as a surprise that I disagree with this statement.

We are all unique individuals and so are the dimensions we create. Just because Trion lends us their "crayons" so to speak doesn't mean we don't produce unique/ original things with them. There is a ton of originality in dimensions.
    As toilets were mentioned in the original thread I will use that, someone did think to put those items together in the first place and it wasn't Trion, nor did Trion think to spin 40 items together to get another item. In my book both these items and so many many more are original.
    To me each and every dimension is an unique/original piece of art. For the record I appreciate the originality.
    Thanks for reading this
    Last edited by Marnth; 08-24-2017 at 05:37 AM.
    .... ...

It is indeed a "i feel like punching you" comment, but does it really need its own thread???
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Zeamage View Post
    It is indeed a "i feel like punching you" comment, but does it really need its own thread???
    I split this from the original thread because it doesn't have anything to do with the future contest and I wanted to reply to this part of the post.
    .... ...

Plane Walker

Perhaps you are the one that doesn't understand. This post is about the originality in all dimensions. Has nothing to do with contests nor your builds personally.
    .... ...

Last edited by NightShift1; 09-19-2017 at 08:46 AM.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Personally, I think "Queen of Arches" would make an excellent in game title....
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The DTC: Dimension Tours - Building Tips

Baradara@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread