+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dim items from glaom/stone artifacts

Rift Disciple

Default Dim items from glaom/stone artifacts

So I took the opportunity to purchase missing artifacts with credits since it was on sale. I finished off the sets that give me the ram and bat spirits from gloam/stonefield. I am unable to find where to buy more, checked the stores and vendors. Am I blind or do they not allow you to buy more of them once unlocked?

I was so sure you were blind, but i cant find them either. Should be at both the vendor and under trophies in the store :/
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

General of Telara

I can't check right now, but I'm sure I have seen them in the shop or at a vendor. Have you tried the lucky coins vendor?
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 08-22-2017 at 11:27 AM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules" - NEW: Collab with Loveyttsab: "Cinderella" on Mules@Brutwacht!

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    I can't check right now, but I'm sure I have seen them in the shop or at a vendor. Have you tried the lucky coins vendor?
    I tired the one in TB
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

Rift Disciple

Yeah, I have looked all throughout the store and the lucky coin vendor. I thought there were in game, but I might have just assumed since almost all other things like this get put up on the vendor. But I still have had no luck in finding them =(

+ Reply to Thread