+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Tarindil
  • 1 Post By Laeti
  • 1 Post By Frappenguy

Thread: Where have the walls/stairs/windows/doors disappeared to?

Default Where have the walls/stairs/windows/doors disappeared to?

It took me four days, but I opened all of my old antiquated stashes. Missing were the walls, stairs, windows, doors, etc. Have those all been moved to store only?

General of Telara

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ain-items.html

And yes they were removed from the antiquated ones too.

Tacitus said they might bring them back to minion stashes at some point, but the priority is too low to dig into it right now.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules" - NEW: Collab with Loveyttsab: "Cinderella" on Mules@Brutwacht!

That was a very bad move on their part. They are way too expensive in the store. 9plat+ a wall is outrageous. I could see 25g or 30g, but 9 plat? No.

That's unfortunate.

I don't use premade walls much but windows and doors are sometimes a must have for morphing, considering how many of them can be used in a single build it's just way too expensive to buy from the store. Perhaps lowering their price to something more appropriate could be possible? Or, alternatively, add like 1 module item to the building block stashes - that'll keep the items somewhat rare but still won't limit people to only buying them from the store.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Default Banked

I have several on both clusters anyone is welcome to. Hit me up (Phonybologa) in DA channel or send a note @Greybriar or @Gelidra
    Phineousfingers on Twitch - Phonybologna, Pintseyes, Oopsupside and Getchasome@Greybriar. Tourists on every PvE shard, NA and EU. Lots of free items available for the asking.
    All Public dimensions are on Greybriar; flagged (PBJ) *for Phonybologna's Junk.

+ Reply to Thread