• 7 Post By Maegwynn
  • 2 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Mordrahan
  • 1 Post By Marnth
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By Ralitza
  • 2 Post By Maegwynn

Thread: Tick Tock (by Alliendre@Brutwacht)

General of Telara

Default Tick Tock (by Alliendre@Brutwacht)

We spend a lot of our time waiting - waiting for something to happen or to be over, for a loved one, for love, waiting for a reply, to finally grow up, for bad memories to fade, for vacation, an appointment, a cure, death... time is perceived differently in this time. It goes by faster if we enjoy ourselves, but in retrospect it's slow because of all the new things we experienced. It goes by slowly when we are bored, but in retrospect we wonder where the last year has gone.

Father Time knows all of this well. He is waiting, too. He knows of birth and death and is the keeper of all being's lifetime. He notices when clocks go faster or more slowly. He has his own time, too. And so he waits...

Tick Tock (by Alliendre@Brutwacht)-2017-08-16_214721.jpg

Tick Tock, by Alliendre@Brutwacht
    This dimension is dedicated to Chulia We missed you, and hope you'll be completely back soon!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules" - NEW: Collab with Loveyttsab: "Cinderella" on Mules@Brutwacht!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Amazing! At first I noticed all the fantastic and creative clocks. Then I saw the key moments from the man's life, beginning to end, all being watched over by Father Time. It's a very thought provoking theme and message Unique, creative, wonderful!

The morphs are terrific -- the people and all the clocks. Father Time is a masterpiece. The setting around the vignettes is perfectly simple and the choice of Haunted Terminal for the base dimension served as the perfect backdrop. Kudos, Alli, on another awesome dimension!

Discover my wacky dimensions tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel, Brutwacht, and Gelidra. Visit the
    Dimension Touring Co., an official RIFT™ fansite for dimensionerds and dimension lovers,
    at www.dimensiontouring.com. I would love to visit your dimensions, so please invite me!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I very much agree with Diva about this dimension, especially about it being thought-provoking for those moments that can never come back once they're gone.

Beautiful as always.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Strange, beautiful, poetic.
    You nearly made me cry. Your character morphs have something, they feel so real and are so emotional. The old woman...
    Wonderful build.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, à la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Plane Walker

I also agree very thought provoking. It's hauntingly beautiful. great dim.
    Silence, there are times when it speaks volumes.

General of Telara

thank you everyone for your kind comments

I'm quite fond of it, and even if it's fictional, it's a theme that comes from my heart. I hope I could express what I was feeling, but I also wanted everyone to develop their own opinions, feelings and thoughts. THAT this dimension does, so no matter if my theme came across, for me it already served its purpose :-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules" - NEW: Collab with Loveyttsab: "Cinderella" on Mules@Brutwacht!

I really love this dimension! It's definitely thought provoking and I found it quite sad but beautiful at the same time. Amazing character morphs and all the clocks and hourglasses are all fantastic. So many different ways to make clocks! Really well done theme and an absolute must see...its brilliant!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

I think this one of your best dimensions, the atmosphere alone is beyond words. And then the stunning morphs and the creativity that went in to making all those clocks. A massive thumbs up from me <3
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Popped in today and took a look.

It has been delightful seeing you in Discord chit chat as you build this or figure out how to in your own mind as you speak out loud to us. I feel honored to be a witness to your process because this build is absolutely timeless....get it? Timeless.

Had to and the Hourglass turned out so beautifully yay!

Tick Tock (by Alliendre@Brutwacht)-7.jpg

Love it Alliendre, well done!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-24-2017 at 04:30 PM.

General of Telara

Thank you ladies :-)

And the discord chat helps in the thinking process, getting opinions, letting off steam from building frustrations and just getting thoughts back on the right track :-)

At the moment I'm thinking I'll never build another clock in my life :-p

And zea, thanks again for that great name suggestion!

Very unique build, loved all the clocks and Hour glasses. For me, it was a reminder that life is short, and you really never have enough time. Excellent build, I enjoyed it very much.

Beautifully and artfully illustrated scene, Alliandre. I spent ages admiring the clocks and trying to pick a favorite, each is fantastic! Lovely work!

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

+ Reply to Thread