+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Mordrahan
  • 1 Post By Mordrahan

Thread: Temple Solaire (new dim by Mordrahan)

Default Temple Solaire (new dim by Mordrahan)

Temple Solaire on Brisesol shard, owner Sadar.

Temple Solaire (new dim by Mordrahan)-2017-08-13_192047.jpg

Temple solaire means "sun temple".

This is a RP dim.
    I took inspiration from the eth wedding ceremony we have, and the many lore bits about some sun cult during old telaran times.
    We know the eth Empire was a realm of sorcerers and magic, and I role-play an eth whose soul comes from the imperial time. So this building combines ancien eth knowledge, and the eldrich science defiant ascended now have.

The structure is made to be a focus of power, and its purpose it to bind together the souls and powers of two Ascended. Each one walks half the circle, activating elemental runes of power, and the ritual ends in the center where they are bound.
    Last edited by Mordrahan; 08-16-2017 at 01:40 AM.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Wow! Absolutely stunning build Mordrahan, it's beautiful! Highly recommend peeps go see this! Can't believe you only used 369 items...
    Last edited by Ralitza; 08-16-2017 at 05:11 AM.
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Very much enjoyed my visit to your new dimension. I loved the lighting and the way the sun looked through the pillars. I also really liked the colors you used and the mix of materials old and new.

Great work!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

General of Telara

Great work, thank you for the little tour I got yesterday :-) i love the colors you used, and the symbols that actually mean something for a wedding ritual. The light, the pillars, the use of items.

I hope it will be used for more than one wedding :-)
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 08-16-2017 at 10:58 PM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules" - NEW: Collab with Loveyttsab: "Cinderella" on Mules@Brutwacht!

Thank you for visiting and for your kind comments

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

+ Reply to Thread