+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Wonk
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Wonk

Thread: Pure Gold: "AU's Roost"

Default Pure Gold: "AU's Roost"

I just finished a dimension for a contest on Faeblight that represents my version of Alittu with a new club for music and party time... Here's a few screenshots of the place for those who enjoy such things.

Place: AU's Roost
    Shard: Faeblight

And... take time to visit all the efforts from the guild for this PARTY! contest, all on Faeblight:

Name: Bad's Dive Bar (new)
    Owner: Badinternets

Name: Tavern and Gardens (new)
    Owner: Kezya

Name: Redneck Pool Party (new)
    Owner: Malikiri

Name: Elegance in Blue (new)
    Owner: Rinyuin

Name: Cam's Party Island (new)
    Owner: Camamill

Name: The Midnight Club (new)
    Owner: Allearinn

Name: AU's Roost (new)
    Owner: Shadowych

Name: The Lost City (new)
    Owner: Kyela

Name: A Dance Under the Stars (new)
    Owner: Katashka

Name: Garden of the Gods
    Owner: Nyt

Name: Stonefield Inn and Tavern
    Owner: Zorcha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pure Gold:  "AU's Roost"-2017-08-03_083651.jpg   Pure Gold:  "AU's Roost"-2017-08-03_083723.jpg   Pure Gold:  "AU's Roost"-2017-08-03_083744.jpg   Pure Gold:  "AU's Roost"-2017-08-03_083809.jpg   Pure Gold:  "AU's Roost"-2017-08-03_083840.jpg  

Pure Gold:  "AU's Roost"-2017-08-03_083926.jpg   Pure Gold:  "AU's Roost"-2017-08-03_084010.jpg   Pure Gold:  "AU's Roost"-2017-08-03_084309.jpg   Pure Gold:  "AU's Roost"-2017-08-03_084204.jpg   Pure Gold:  "AU's Roost"-2017-08-03_084114.jpg  

Pure Gold:  "AU's Roost"-2017-08-03_084037.jpg  
    Last edited by Wonk; 08-03-2017 at 02:34 PM.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I greatly enjoyed visiting these builds, except for the few I couldn't find on the lists. I really enjoyed your alt's Stonefield Inn and Tavern. It was very different from your normal work, and I'm partial to the rustic vibe dimensions anyway.

All of the builds were great work, however (Garden of the Gods has long been a personal favorite and I'm happy to see that Nyt is still around), and each entry had something to like.

Great work!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    I greatly enjoyed visiting these builds, except for the few I couldn't find on the lists. I really enjoyed your alt's Stonefield Inn and Tavern. It was very different from your normal work, and I'm partial to the rustic vibe dimensions anyway.

All of the builds were great work, however (Garden of the Gods has long been a personal favorite and I'm happy to see that Nyt is still around), and each entry had something to like.

Great work!

I kinda screwed up, I missed (my alt), it's not my alt, I just missed removing it from the forum post I copied it from... so you were correct, it IS unlike anything I've done!
    Thanks from all of us for visiting!
    I Rift, therefore I am.

+ Reply to Thread