+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Tacitus

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: No new dim items attached to Uttila Resistance Rep?

Default No new dim items attached to Uttila Resistance Rep?

You've done so well attaching dim items to reputations this expansion that I was surprised and a little disappointed when I noticed no dim items with the new rep vendor. It's often the reason I give myself to play the main game (as it will help be with dim items too!)

I'm guessing this is the only rep vendor in the new zone?
    Fwob - Zaviel

Ascendant

They are on the PTS so it may just be a matter of when.
    <a href=https://twitter.com/wootafk target=_blank>https://twitter.com/wootafk</a>

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

It is a matter of filtering, but they are there.

For the Uttila Resistance vendor, uncheck all the class filters in the merchant window.

I also put them on the main Rift Store (even though they still require the Uttila notoriety at honored). They are under Decorations. And are currently all clumped at the top instead of in their own sub-section of "Storm Legion".

Both filtering issues will be fixed in the next patch.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Ascendant

Thanks Tacitus, was about to log in and double check cause I thought I saw them on live but wasn't 100% sure #Sundayitis.
    <a href=https://twitter.com/wootafk target=_blank>https://twitter.com/wootafk</a>

Ahh thanks tacitus. Glad to see them! Nothing epic and large for higher reputations though? I want a giant robot.. ;)
    Fwob - Zaviel

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    It is a matter of filtering, but they are there.

For the Uttila Resistance vendor, uncheck all the class filters in the merchant window.

I also put them on the main Rift Store (even though they still require the Uttila notoriety at honored). They are under Decorations. And are currently all clumped at the top instead of in their own sub-section of "Storm Legion".

Both filtering issues will be fixed in the next patch.
    Oh crap, SL tech items!! Love!!!
    Korvac the conquerer.

Soulwalker

Hi all, I don't know if there is more content on the PTS (because I don't have it) but I would like to know if we'll have more Reputation items from the Utillan's resistance, SL stuff and Tenebrean stuff were announced and yet we just have some boxes.

These items are cool but we had some much more in all other zones that we could evean be able to recreate the environment !

And, for now, it isn't possible with what we have. I thought that we were going to see Vostigars Pics 's rocs and trees (from both sides, tenebrean like tundra), with SL walls, weapons, like the cannons and crucia's warhead. And also Tenebrean stuff like new walls and stuff from Simulacra factories / holograms and Tenebrean weird destructed zones, with craters)...

Yes I know it's a lot, but I just would like to have an answer because I'm not realy satisfied of what we actualy have, please reassure me !
    Have a nice day !

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Agonisse View Post
    Hi all, I don't know if there is more content on the PTS (because I don't have it) but I would like to know if we'll have more Reputation items from the Utillan's resistance, SL stuff and Tenebrean stuff were announced and yet we just have some boxes.

These items are cool but we had some much more in all other zones that we could evean be able to recreate the environment !

And, for now, it isn't possible with what we have. I thought that we were going to see Vostigars Pics 's rocs and trees (from both sides, tenebrean like tundra), with SL walls, weapons, like the cannons and crucia's warhead. And also Tenebrean stuff like new walls and stuff from Simulacra factories / holograms and Tenebrean weird destructed zones, with craters)...

Yes I know it's a lot, but I just would like to have an answer because I'm not realy satisfied of what we actualy have, please reassure me !
    Have a nice day !
    There is more than just boxes on the vendor, there is quite a bit of neat SL stuff there actually!

There is also a new dimension mystery box in progress to be released sometime after summerfest and you never know what items could be in those!!, as well as all the summerfest event goodies including a new dimension key, bubbles, and the Vostigar terrain paint might be somethin that interests you if you are looking for vostigar themed items!! The current Allitu box has some neat magitech stuff in it as well, and there is some SL stuff in the premium dimension stashes. The mages of Alittu vendor also might have some pieces of interest to you.

Tacitus and the dimension crew has been very, very good about bringing lots of new dim stuff to us (To be honest I think y'alls spoil us) so I think we will see tons of new stuff in the future so keep an eye out you never know

On a completely unrelated note, Uttilla is Allitu spelled backwards. I thought that was pretty clever and it made me lol
    Dimensions on Hailol

(~NEW~) Pumpkin Spyce Cottage - Search Winter to find my dimensions

Sorry to bring this post back up, but it's been bugging me for a while.

I appreciate the fantastic job you guys have done in terms of bringing so many new items in 4.0 and 4.1, particularly from reputation vendors. Unfortunately this highlights the rather disappointing array of items under Utilla resistance (this what happens when you up your standard ;o)

It is after all a completely new zone. Utilla resistance holds as much importance (and clearly far more) than any other Celestial Lands reputation, therefore it feels right to have at least one particularly impressive dimension item available at either Revered or Glorified. All the other reps have a couple of items that are clearly somewhat more impressive at these levels, so it gives the impression off that you were rushed regarding this particular reputation.

I appreciate you're releasing a new mystery box soon, and my predictions are you've held a few items back for this. Do you not think it would be right to have something for these higher reputations? Is it too late to implement something at these levels? Personally I don't think so.

After all it gives us dimensioneers a good excuse to play the main game and not feel guilty we're slacking on building, as it will only expand our choice of items to work with if we raise our reputations a long side. This must be a win for Trion as well! Plus I think generally I (and I'm sure others feel the same way) were anticipating another exciting dim item in 4.2, and haven't seen one (sorry to say but Honored is fairly boring in general).

I know in previous xpacs dim items usually only existed a low reputation levels and were very limited, but it seems you've upped your standards in 4.2, which is great to see, and hope this doesn't falter.

Thanks,
    Fwob.
    Last edited by Refuge; 08-26-2017 at 03:34 PM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

A bit late for this, but thanks for the extras! Dimensioning, where things are done right.

Thanks,
    Fwob.
    Fwob - Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread