• 3 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 1 Post By Marnth
  • 1 Post By Marnth
  • 2 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Marnth

Thread: Doodles Gone Wild @Laethys

Plane Walker

Default Doodles Gone Wild @Laethys

Hi, I would like to invite you to my new dimension Doodles Gone Wild@Laethys, this one is on my alt Grynx. There are 20 doodles in this one please explore they are sprinkled throughout the entire dim. I hope they bring a smile.
    Silence, there are times when it speaks volumes.

Default Love it

Excellent job yet again, Marnth! Love all your doodles in there. For those who enjoy Marnths doodles as much as the rest of us, this is a must see!

Post Wow, Rift safari-ing!

Hello Rifters,
    I stopped by the forums to let you know all about this amazing dimension that our wonderful dimmer, Marnth built. It's a crazy, wonderful setting for a Rift safari. It will amaze you how cool this dim is; filled with the types of animals you would find in the exotic places far away from our Rift-world! It was so cool, that I pestered her into inviting me after hearing my hubby rave about the animals he saw. The setting is perfect, the animals are wild in their natural environment and it has that kindred feeling of walking on the wild side without the fear of being eaten. .. I do not advise feeding them… After all they are wild! If you are an animal lover, or a dimension lover and enjoy the contrasting feels that this build gives you, then please make sure to go check it out! As they say, “I am totally, w-i-l-d about it!” Thank you Marnth for being patient with me while I wandered willy-nilly and almost got attacked a time or two. Wonderful, and amazing simply does not do this doodle-build justice! More like exceptionally poignant and representative of Nature is a phrase I would use!
    Guttertart | Sewerskittles | Trashcanbarbie | Toiletweasel

Catastrophic

Very nice dimension!!! I love all animals in there, but....

... here is my fav <3.....cuuuuuuute!!! Thank you Marnth beautiful job!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Doodles Gone Wild @Laethys-2017-07-19_120918.jpg  

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Faragonx View Post
    Excellent job yet again, Marnth! Love all your doodles in there. For those who enjoy Marnths doodles as much as the rest of us, this is a must see!
    Thank you Fara! Glad you enjoyed them.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Vheeee View Post
    Hello Rifters,
    I stopped by the forums to let you know all about this amazing dimension that our wonderful dimmer, Marnth built. It's a crazy, wonderful setting for a Rift safari. It will amaze you how cool this dim is; filled with the types of animals you would find in the exotic places far away from our Rift-world! It was so cool, that I pestered her into inviting me after hearing my hubby rave about the animals he saw. The setting is perfect, the animals are wild in their natural environment and it has that kindred feeling of walking on the wild side without the fear of being eaten. .. I do not advise feeding them… After all they are wild! If you are an animal lover, or a dimension lover and enjoy the contrasting feels that this build gives you, then please make sure to go check it out! As they say, “I am totally, w-i-l-d about it!” Thank you Marnth for being patient with me while I wandered willy-nilly and almost got attacked a time or two. Wonderful, and amazing simply does not do this doodle-build justice! More like exceptionally poignant and representative of Nature is a phrase I would use!
    Vhee, thank you so much for your kind words. Glad you liked them.
    Last edited by Marnth; 07-19-2017 at 04:59 AM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Loveyttsab View Post
    Very nice dimension!!! I love all animals in there, but....

... here is my fav <3.....cuuuuuuute!!! Thank you Marnth beautiful job!
    Loveyttsab, Thank you so much. Glad you enjoyed them. Thanks for visiting!

Prophet of Telara

A ZEBRA! :-) I was just thinking the other day that we could finally build one, and there you are doing it

all the other animals are great too, as always great work!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    A ZEBRA! :-) I was just thinking the other day that we could finally build one, and there you are doing it

all the other animals are great too, as always great work!
    Thank you Alli! Glad you like them. Thanks for visiting.

Rift Disciple

I really enjoyed exploring your dimension with Spark the other day. Absolutly increadible morphs Marnth! You make such amazing dimensions I am so glad that I get to see all your awesome work. +1000000
    Dimensions on Hailol

(~NEW~) Pumpkin Spyce Cottage - Search Winter to find my dimensions

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Absolutely adorable animal morphs, Marnth! For morph lovers, dimension lovers, animal lovers, art lovers ... Doodles Gone Wild is a delight to tour! I bow to the morphing skills of anybody who can create the cutest Wildebeast ever or a Rhino I want to hug -- and you did both plus more! Wow, Marnth, just WOW!

P.S. Since you stayed in Africa as your inspiration for these cute critters, I want to point out there are 6 more continents and we'll never get enough of your cute critters ...hint hint!
    Last edited by DimensionDiva; 07-20-2017 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Nobody needs to know the reason for my edits.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Winter17 View Post
    I really enjoyed exploring your dimension with Spark the other day. Absolutly increadible morphs Marnth! You make such amazing dimensions I am so glad that I get to see all your awesome work. +1000000
    Thank you Winter! I am so happy you enjoyed your visit. Thanks for visiting

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionDiva View Post
    Absolutely adorable animal morphs, Marnth! For morph lovers, dimension lovers, animal lovers, art lovers ... Doodles Gone Wild is a delight to tour! I bow to the morphing skills of anybody who can create the cutest Wildebeast ever or a Rhino I want to hug -- and you did both plus more! Wow, Marnth, just WOW!

P.S. Since you stayed in Africa as your inspiration for these cute critters, I want to point out there are 6 more continents and we'll never get enough of your cute critters ...hint hint!
    Thank you so much Diva! Hugs

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Just when i think I know what dimension of yours is my fave you change it

So amazing Marnth oh queen of spherical detail and whimsy.

Doodles Gone Wild @Laethys-capture.jpg

Can't decide which is my fave because not only have you highlighted them so each is special, they all have little traits that are just simply beautiful BUT the most adorable is between the wilder beast, geeraff, chimpanzee, snake, cosmic rhino, hippo, flamingo, ostrich ....ye, nvm.

Last edited by Kiwi; 08-10-2017 at 03:24 AM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Just when i think I know what dimension of yours is my fave you change it

So amazing Marnth oh queen of spherical detail and whimsy.

Attachment 31873

Can't decide which is my fave because not only have you highlighted them so each is special, they all have little traits that are just simply beautiful BUT the most adorable is between the wilder beast, geeraff, chimpanzee, snake, cosmic rhino, hippo, flamingo, ostrich ....ye, nvm.

Thank you so much much Kiwi! Glad you enjoyed them

+ Reply to Thread