Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By Sparklynn
  • 2 Post By Laeti
  • 4 Post By Tacitus
  • 4 Post By polynomia
  • 2 Post By Shadana
  • 1 Post By Sparklynn
  • 1 Post By Sparklynn

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Summerfest/4.2/Next Mystery box

Default Summerfest/4.2/Next Mystery box

Just looking for some help from the Devs....

With 4.2 coming next week, July 19th, it would be really great to have an official heads up as to when the new mystery box will be coming. I've heard that the next one is slated to have many previously unreleased plants, which I'm very much looking forward to. However, normally when a new box is offered, the current mystery box is retired. Which means the days when Mystery Box: Wonders of Alittu can be purchased at leisure are numbered.

A countdown timer on the current box, much like the mounts and other specials, would be helpful in giving Dimensioneers a heads up.

I am also curious if the Alittu box will reappear during another Dimension Bonus Weekend. I greatly appreciated the chance to pick up a few more Imperial Wonders Mystery Boxes and hope that this special event will return.

There have been many discussions in the NA Dimension Addicts chat channel about when Summerfest will be this year. While July 20th is a good guess, to prevent player disappointment, an official date released by the Devs would be very much appreciated.

Thank you Devs so much for all you do!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklynn View Post

I am also curious if the Alittu box will reappear during another Dimension Bonus Weekend. I greatly appreciated the chance to pick up a few more Imperial Wonders Mystery Boxes and hope that this special event will return.
    I do believe adding Alittu boxes loot to Stan's/Affinity lure table would be more welcomed in this case. The loot table is so big that the items would become very rare, but still giving people a chance to obtain them after the boxes retire; having them on one of the Lockbox sales would also be great so we could buy them separately for certain items like we did this time. So, basically, would be nice to have both :)
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklynn View Post
    With 4.2 coming next week, July 19th, it would be really great to have an official heads up as to when the new mystery box will be coming.
    Shortly after Summerfest.

I've heard that the next one is slated to have many previously unreleased plants, which I'm very much looking forward to.
    This is true. The next box is heavily themed around plants.

Which means the days when Mystery Box: Wonders of Alittu can be purchased at leisure are numbered.
    Also true.

Quite likely.

There have been many discussions in the NA Dimension Addicts chat channel about when Summerfest will be this year. While July 20th is a good guess, to prevent player disappointment, an official date released by the Devs would be very much appreciated.
    Summerfest will be here before you know it! But it is not my place to announce the exact date, I am afraid.

Thank you Devs so much for all you do!
    We love seeing all the amazing dimensions you all build!
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Default thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post

This is true. The next box is heavily themed around plants.

If I didn't live on the other side of the planet, I would be on your door step right about now, with hugs and home baked cookies
    Last edited by polynomia; 07-17-2017 at 09:44 PM.

Shadowlander

Hi there,

it was stated in this thread that the new box will come shortly after summerfest. We re now short before autum harvest, but the new box still isnt released. Is it abandoned or just postponed ... i would appreciate an answer as to when to expect the new box - i am waiting for the plants because i am building a garden dim

if this has been answered somewhere else apologies, i just havent found anything new about this box

greetings
    shadana

Default a few updates on the next mystery box

I don't believe there is an official release date yet, but I have heard the box should be making its way to pts (public test server) next week. Then the live version will follow shortly thereafter.

I have also heard that it will be setup in the new lockbox fashion so you will receive items on different tier levels with each box.

so many thanks to our pink haired dim champion!

Shadowlander

thats good to hear

really looking forward to all the new stuff

Default above and beyond

If you haven't finalized your hoard of Alittu mystery box goodies, you may want to get on that! It's days of being readily available truly are numbered.

From what I have heard, Tacitus has listened to the players who have tested out the Landquarium mystery box on the PTS. As he has worked hard to jam pack this box with even more awesome, he has also looked through to see what plants/trees/grass he can add to the rift store. So while we wait for it to be released, please know that this wait is in our best interest.

If you are interested in some spoilers.....

Feendish has shared some spoilers of the box's contents via Dimensiontouring.com

If you have copied a toon over to PTS, Wintercharm has set up a dimension, Lanquarium Wonders. Or you can try your pts toon's hand by buying the test box from the vendor right by the plaza porticulum in tempest bay

There are even more surprises to be found inside, because of updates made after the box had been added to PTS.

Tacitus shared this himself
    Spoiler!

And his hard work doesn't end with this box, I'm pretty sure he has even more great things up his sleeves for us. Thank you for all you do for the dimension community, Tacitus!

+ Reply to Thread