+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By Nouvae

Thread: Banner Bundle Suggestion

Default Banner Bundle Suggestion

Hi, I recently spent about 200 Affinity points on Banner Bundles and I did not get a single banner that I wanted for my dimension build. My opinion is that there are too many banners in this bundle to have a decent chance of getting the style a player needs for their dimension theme.

Please consider breaking the current Banner Bundle into separate bundles with banners matching from the content zones or some way to make it a little less frustrating to find the style we want.

Mathosia
    Storm Legion
    Nightmare Tide
    Planetouched Wilds
    Last edited by Nouvae; 07-09-2017 at 09:53 AM.

I fully agree!
    I need one specific banner to match one I have, and I think I will never get it. Even AH has nothing.
    I have many goblin banners, and rags from Smithaven, so it seems some are very common.
    Variety is good, but one random thing among 600 is too much.
    What you suggest would be a nice way to keep the surprise, but with some control on the global type.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrahan View Post
    I fully agree!
    I need one specific banner to match one I have, and I think I will never get it. Even AH has nothing.
    I have many goblin banners, and rags from Smithaven, so it seems some are very common.
    Variety is good, but one random thing among 600 is too much.
    What you suggest would be a nice way to keep the surprise, but with some control on the global type.
    Thirded!

Mord, which one do you need? I've gotten almost all of them on Raelskye and have several extras stashed in my guild dim.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Prophet of Telara

Agreed!

Mord, I went through a lot of affinity too to get what I needef (two of a kind) and was still only able to get it through trade... so I might just have what you need, I'm usually online on Alliandre@Brutwacht
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Telaran

Please bring back the affinity bags so we have a chance at higher tier loyalty items as well.

Thank you for your kind offer
    The banner is this one:
    Banner Bundle Suggestion-ovogbanner1.jpg

ovog banner 1

If someone on EU has one to trade, please tell me.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Prophet of Telara

I'm pretty sure I have some of those! I'll check as soon as I'm home. Are you in the dimensionaddicts@zaviel channel on EU?
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 07-13-2017 at 05:10 AM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Default Storage Overflowing

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    I'm pretty sure I have some of those! I'll check as soon as I'm home. Are you in the dimensionaddicts@zaviel channel on EU?
    If you see Phonybologna (@Transfers~Occasionally, has not found a build guild) log onto EU / DA@Z I have loads of affinity and banners on that cluster up for trade or even free to nice people!

I play on the NA cluster @Greybriar by the same name; in Dimensionaddicts@Deepwood
    I may have what you need, I may not. I have gotten dozens of boxes on both clusters and have been pretty lucky with pairs and sets.

However, I absolutely agree. If it's just too many choices for Trion to want to break it all out into single purchase items for a few Affinity. Please. Please! Please, make them random-within-a-specific-style bunches. (And/Or make more available exclusively from zone quartermasters that notoriety produces, like St.T.)
    Last edited by Frappenguy; 07-13-2017 at 06:01 AM.
    Phineousfingers on Twitch - Phonybologna, Pintseyes, Oopsupside and Getchasome@Greybriar. Tourists on every PvE shard, NA and EU. Lots of free items available for the asking.
    All Public dimensions are on Greybriar; flagged (PBJ) *for Phonybologna's Junk.

Alliandre gave it to me
    Thank you very much, and if you need something, please ask. I will gladly help if I can.

+ Reply to Thread