• 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Mordrahan
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By Ralitza
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Loveyttsab

Thread: Winterfell Castle New Dimension on Hailol

Default Winterfell Castle New Dimension on Hailol

Hello, I've been patiently awaiting the next season of Game of Thrones and decided it was time to retire the Winterfell dimension I created in 2014 and rebuild it from scratch. I've just opened a new version of the Winterfell Castle on Hailol. Explore the castle, the Godswood, crypts, Great Hall, climb the broken Tower and send a raven from the Maesters chambers. There are 7 artifacts to find among the castle grounds. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Winterfell Castle by Nouvae on the Hailol shard.

Last edited by Nouvae; 07-12-2017 at 09:39 AM.

Holy Castle, Nouvae! The picture looks very impressive! I can't wait to check it out!!!!!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Very beautifully done, Nouvae! And quite reminiscent, in appearance and atmosphere, of House Stark's ancestral Winterfell Castle. I enjoyed touring and discovering all the landmarks you mentioned. As lovely, creative, well-built, and detailed as I always expect from your dimensions. Kudos on an amazing rebuilding project.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

I stopped by for a visit yesterday evening and I am in awe of your castle, Nouvae. You know I love all your dims, but man, this is some amazing piece of work here!

It is very imposing and impressive. Now, I haven't followed the series, but I do have the books at home and I read most of the first one LOL, It doesn't matter though, this castle stands well on its own, even without knowing all the story behind it.

There is so much to see and to explore here. Amazing dim!

General of Telara

Just wondering, has anyone found all 10 artifacts?
    I can only find 7 and wonder what I'm missing...
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

Thank you Agrona & Diva for taking the time to visit and the thoughtful comments, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Lynx, you found all of them, sorry I was half asleep when I posted this, it's 7 artifacts to find.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 07-12-2017 at 09:40 AM.

I just visited this, because I love castles IRL.
    wow! this one feels so real... I don't remember the GOT one, but yours was so pleasant to visit, with so much detail and clever building.
    Great build!

One question : where did you find these towers?

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Thank you Mordrahan

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrahan View Post
    One question : where did you find these towers?
    The large towers are from Minions, the Mathosian Watchtower.

Prophet of Telara

I just went visiting, wow! Very immersive, and even fun for people who really don't know anything about GoT, like me ;-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Wow! Absolutely incredible work Nouvae, you totally nailed Winterfell!

So much detail and those towers! :O
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Thank you Alliandre & Rali!

If you're unfamiliar with Game of Thrones here's an intro to the show... Winterfell is shown around 19 seconds in.

Never saw Games of Thrones, but really love this dimension, Nouvae!!! The atmosfeer is amazing! Just like always ,brilliant work! <3

+ Reply to Thread