• 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By Lynx3d
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By Laeti
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 3 Post By MissGreen

Thread: Missing dimension....:(

Default Missing dimension....:(

I am here to complain lol...Sorry guys but I did put a ticket in however the dim that is gone was a hard work of mine and here is what happened.

Okay so I was exploring dim keys on ONE DIM that had only 14 items placed, I was exploring dim keys on that ONE dim only. I never once changed to my other dim which is held in gloomwood glen, My original dim was in Moonshade pools, now I was interested in changing that SPECIFIC dim and began going through keys in my key inventory. When I got into three springs I think it was I noticed an upgrade on my items in the moving crate.

I than went through my dim list to see if all were there and one was missing and of course it was one of my fave and best dims I have built..I started to panic and logged out and back in only to see TWO dims on my list that I have never used. I have no idea how that happened and I am very upset that my dim is gone..hopefully not forever..I just ask you dev's to please help and fix this. I only used ONE key to look at other keys and than all of a sudden this changed and I noticed by the item count..I had no idea my fave dim was missing until I went through the pages of dims I currently own and it is gone.

I am very very sad and that took me some time to build, I don't know if its a glitch or what but I would never on purpose select a dim I love in place of an empty key just to explore.

I hope we can fix this... Raynastar@faeblight
    Last edited by MissGreen; 06-22-2017 at 06:25 PM.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Prophet of Telara

no panic :-)

1) you'll still find that dimension through search! It is unharmed and all is where it should be
    2) if you still have dimension spaces left (of the 20): buy one, that should fix it (it did for several others, I already had 20 dimension slots at that time, so trion deactivated the empty one for me, and the other came back to the list)
    3) if you don't want to/can't spend 150 p on a dimension space: wait for trion to fix it, they can do it. just keep the unwanted key clean from dimension stuff

hope it'll get fixed soon for you!
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 06-22-2017 at 10:08 PM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

General of Telara

I'm not sure I read this correctly, but doesn't sound like a key slot purchase was involved here, but that a different dimension than expected was replaced when putting a different key in an existing slot.

I don't think I can help, all I know is that I always double and triple check I have the correct slot selected because that window doesn't remember anything, and doesn't really use the same logic as other replacement functions to begin with.
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

Prophet of Telara

Buying a new slot will help... it's a known bug and that's a known workaround if you don't want to wait for CS and still have slots left...

Unless, of course, the wrong slot was replaced by accident, but the description sounded really like the bug me and many others I know had at least once...

Edit: easy check for accidental override: the key of the lost dimension is in the inactive keys list. If it is not, it's the bug. If it is, you are in trouble...
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 06-22-2017 at 11:20 PM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

As far as I remember reading the chat last night she did buy a new slot and it didn't help. Not sure about the search.

It did sound like the already known bug so I hope they fix it Ray!
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Prophet of Telara

oh, that used to be reliable...

Thanks all, no news from Trion and what happened was I was changing keys on ONE dimension...Their really is no reason for another key to magically take over another dim unless I click on that key. I never did such a thing..this is why I'm so upset! I was simply going through one key on one dim I choose to replace...ugh and some how it ended up to take over another one of my dims..which is completely off the wall!!! Why would I choose one of my good known dims to replace for an exploring one?? I am really upset but I think honestly they cant fix this, if they do, well Ill be a praising them! Where are the Dim gods now? lol

I know I put a lot of time and effort into this but if its gone its gone...I had to take a few days away from the game to remind me that its still all good. I can't let this one thing keep me from my dim visions nor dreams lol. I think this is very minor compared to what some folks have to deal with in this life and reality, I really can't stay mad even though I am...Rawwwwrr!

But when I got to thinking about the loss of this dim, I just seen it as another life mishaps and it happens all the time..I just feel lucky and thankful to be alive still after it!!!! hahaha!

Yep, I think their are so many REAL things to be grateful for and to be upset for..I really can not complain about this dim loss, even though it kills me from the deeps and the roots of my very soul that... it is gone...I am okay..I think I can recover I'm not sure really... I never lost a Dim before...but I look at it as its okay and its cool, if the devs dont fix it it , so be it. I think I am not that person to make a scene about it or anything..oh wait I did kinda didn't I?;)

As I was saying, I thought about it for two nights..not one but totally two and I recalled nothing but going through that one key, that one key ya give up for another one! .Yess...it is/was the one key in my damn dim that changed everything...I hope and pray it gets fixed because I do miss that dim already, funny how that works out..Ya truly miss things when they are gone, its no joke. Whatever, I mean I can't force it to come back..I will miss it though and all the time We have spent together... Life is still cool tho no matter what the challenge
    Last edited by MissGreen; 06-24-2017 at 08:47 PM.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Quote Originally Posted by MissGreen View Post
    Thanks all, no news from Trion and what happened was I was changing keys on ONE dimension...Their really is no reason for another key to magically take over another dim unless I click on that key. I never did such a thing..this is why I'm so upset! I was simply going through one key on one dim I choose to replace...ugh and some how it ended up to take over another one of my dims..which is completely off the wall!!! Why would I choose one of my good known dims to replace for an exploring one?? I am really upset but I think honestly they cant fix this, if they do, well Ill be a praising them! Where are the Dim gods now? lol

I know I put a lot of time and effort into this but if its gone its gone...I had to take a few days away from the game to remind me that its still all good. I can't let this one thing keep me from my dim visions nor dreams lol. I think this is very minor compared to what some folks have to deal with in this life and reality, I really can't stay mad even though I am...Rawwwwrr!

But when I got to thinking about the loss of this dim, I just seen it as another life mishaps and it happens all the time..I just feel lucky and thankful to be alive still after it!!!! hahaha!

Yep, I think their are so many REAL things to be grateful for and to be upset for..I really can not complain about this dim loss, even though it kills me from the deeps and the roots of my very soul that... it is gone...I am okay..I think I can recover I'm not sure really... I never lost a Dim before...but I look at it as its okay and its cool, if the devs dont fix it it , so be it. I think I am not that person to make a scene about it or anything..oh wait I did kinda didn't I?;)

As I was saying, I thought about it for two nights..not one but totally two and I recalled nothing but going through that one key, that one key ya give up for another one! .Yess...it is/was the one key in my damn dim that changed everything...I hope and pray it gets fixed because I do miss that dim already, funny how that works out..Ya truly miss things when they are gone, its no joke. Whatever, I mean I can't force it to come back..I will miss it though and all the time We have spent together... Life is still cool tho no matter what the challenge
    you have an wonderful attitude hugs to you as you slowly rebuild

+ Reply to Thread