+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Dimension Contest: It Takes a Village

Will just make it a public statement. You can all have your dimensions open now. Totes cool with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlie View Post
    I also have to regrettably inform you that I just have'nt had the time to finish my project. School has taken up all my time since November. I look forward to seeing the entries. This was such a cool theme.

-Arlie/Odiana
    Well i am hoping sometime soon maybe next year we can do it takes a village part 2, maybe see you there.
    maybe check out my other contest, trion donated some nice prizes.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post5325194

Telaran

Yay opened! Graphics need to be set fairly high to see everything in mine though. A lot of terrain paint etc lol.

Can't wait to see them all

Good luck everyone
    Dims on Greybriar: Phoenix Ascending's guild dim (Tuldio Sun Orb), listed under my Main (Xaii) Asian Tea House, Riftwarts, Halloween Home and Sky Haven. My alt Daementia: Xaii's Castle Dim (castle is on top of a glacier, floating island)

Sword of Telara

so odiana has withdrawn, and I couldn't find getchasome's dimension, did I miss an entry or are those 3 left?

The ones I saw were all awesome, they all had something to make me go ooohhh or laugh out loud. Great jobs everyone, and good luck!
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Nevermore!" by Luisa, "From Dusk till Dawn" by Chulya (Collab with Chulia)

Default I wasn't watching the thread utile the deadline

Getchasome@Greybriar is open

Here is a preview of "A Toasty Township"

It kinda sucks that so many people dropped out or just couldn't do it this time around. I was really looking forward to some good stuff from this great theme. Everyone that did get one opened up did a great job! Looking forward to the next one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dimension Contest: It Takes a Village-20171025093855_1.jpg   Dimension Contest: It Takes a Village-20171024215044_1.jpg   Dimension Contest: It Takes a Village-20171024214730_1.jpg  
    Last edited by Frappenguy; 10-26-2017 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Screenshots
    Phineousfingers on Twitch - Phonybologna, Pintseyes, Oopsupside and Getchasome@Greybriar. Tourists on every PvE shard, NA and EU. Lots of free items available for the asking.
    All Public dimensions are on Greybriar; flagged (PBJ) *for Phonybologna's Junk.

good luck guys!
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

You guys all made awesome awesome dimensions, super super super impressed. Will be announcing winners very very soon!

Annnd the winners are...............
    * Drum rolls *

1st place: Valiope
    2nd place: Vyk

Prizes were all sent. Please keep your dimensions open, later today, after the Trion Rift Stream, will be showcasing all your hard work, and take pictures for twitter!

~ Kelari Cuddles ~

Check out my second dimension contest
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post5325194

Telaran

Grats you 2 !!!! Great job!
    Dims on Greybriar: Phoenix Ascending's guild dim (Tuldio Sun Orb), listed under my Main (Xaii) Asian Tea House, Riftwarts, Halloween Home and Sky Haven. My alt Daementia: Xaii's Castle Dim (castle is on top of a glacier, floating island)

Soulwalker

Oh wow, unbelievable, so talented competitors and... wow! Thank you so much, thanks for this contest, the prizes and congratulations! And thank you judges for all your efforts! It was a great fun and challenge. See you all the next time at next contest I hope.

Soulwalker

Default Wow!!

I have to thank you for sponsoring such a fun and novel contest. It is also my honor to be given an award. I saw the other dims and they were brilliant! I don't know that I'll be able to enter the next one, due to real life issues, but I wish you all happy building!!

Vyk/Amah

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5