+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Dimension Contest: It Takes a Village

I regret to say I will have to withdraw from this contest. Real Life has gotten super busy atm, and will continue to be this way until the end of October. Good luck to all the contestants - i can't wait to see the entries.
    Dim's On Deepwood: Abandon Ship! // Kish and Zill's Summer House // Ice Age // The Fourth Seal // Kishauwau's Retreat // Riverboat Carnival // Lv-426 // Plants VS Zombies Tribute (as Zillisha) // Dim Items Museums (as Zillox)

Quote Originally Posted by Zillaan View Post
    I regret to say I will have to withdraw from this contest. Real Life has gotten super busy atm, and will continue to be this way until the end of October. Good luck to all the contestants - i can't wait to see the entries.
    sad face. This is sad to hear But real life always comes first, wish you the best and hope everything is all well. xoxoxoxo and extra cuddles on top.
    ~ Kelari Cuddles ~

JUST A REMINDER! THOSE WORKING ON THERE DIMS MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR DIMS CLOSED UNTIL OCTOBER 22ND (except the one who spoke to me about needing the dim open early)

Anyone who wants to update information on there dims, now would be the time. Post it here or DM me.

~ Kelari Cuddles ~

I hate to say this as well, but I have to withdraw my entry too. I hoped to have made far more progress in my dimension, but with the state it's in now, and with midterms approaching, I don't think I'll have enough time to finish it

Shadowlander

I updated my entry on my entry post. Hope there is ok

Very sorry to see people drop out, their dim critters sounded fun and was looking forward to seeing them
    Dims on Greybriar: Phoenix Ascending's guild dim (Tuldio Sun Orb), listed under my Main (Xaii) Asian Tea House, Riftwarts, Halloween Home. newly opened Sky Haven. My alt Daementia: Xaii's Castle Dim (castle is on top of a glacier)

Quote Originally Posted by Coldsprite View Post
    I hate to say this as well, but I have to withdraw my entry too. I hoped to have made far more progress in my dimension, but with the state it's in now, and with midterms approaching, I don't think I'll have enough time to finish it
    life happens. and life should always come first. hopefully to see you in future of contest. have another posted if you want to look into that. but home midterms go well.

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post5325194

Quote Originally Posted by Daementia View Post
    I updated my entry on my entry post. Hope there is ok

Very sorry to see people drop out, their dim critters sounded fun and was looking forward to seeing them
    okie doke, will update your information.

Soulwalker

What? No cozy cottage, christmas or autumn harvest theme? Yeah, thank you so much for just an inspired and inspiring idea! I'm all yours!

Here is my entry:

Name: Valiope
    Shard: Brutwacht / EU
    Dimension Name: Greenrich Village
    Rift Creature: Woodborn, dwarfs, mixed species and... some indispensable boglings
    Description: It's a blooming dale where the nature found her home. Last ruins tell of past times before the wooden king and his folks there created their green and colorful homeland. It's a wise, friendly king, all his subordinates are happy and live in peace... but their enemies as well?

My personal ambition was to build everything with wooden, organic and natural materials. This was not as easy as I thought, but it was challenging and funny. I'm not a real house builder, I prefer to build landscapes, creatures and structures. But this time the landscape was already there... and now I know: housebuilding is also very tricky and interesting. Thank you again for this challenge!

P.S.: Can someone please tell me what time is for Europe to open the dimension?
    P.P.S.: Please excuse my bad english. It is not enough for a more detailed story.
    Last edited by Valiope; 10-20-2017 at 02:58 PM.

Good luck everyone! Very cool theme!
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Valiope View Post
    P.S.: Can someone please tell me what time is for Europe to open the dimension?

9 Uhr früh am 23. und du hast einen Tag Zeit zu öffnen bevor du disqualifiziert würdest. Wenn du wegen arbeit o. ä. ein paar Stunden früher öffnen müsstest, frag lieber vorher nach :-)

9am CEST (7 am Server/GMT) on the 23rd!
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Tartaros" and "Tick Tock" by Alliendre, "A Dragon's Treasure" by Luisa and "Vogelzug" by Jaodya

Soulwalker

Dankeschön! Es hat mich verwirrt, dass da stand "All entries must stay closed until October 22nd 11:59pm PDT. On October 23rd 12:00am PDT dimensions can be open to the public...", ich dachte, ich könnte schon am 22. öffnen, oder halt nach Mitternacht.
    Last edited by Valiope; 10-21-2017 at 03:07 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Early open

i have to open the dimension a bit early-- real life issues. I might be here tomorrow for a few minutes, but I never know til I actually have the time. So thanks for your understanding.

Soulwalker

I also have to regrettably inform you that I just have'nt had the time to finish my project. School has taken up all my time since November. I look forward to seeing the entries. This was such a cool theme.

-Arlie/Odiana

People can open there dimensions now, cool with the early open. Look forward seeing all the dimensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiope View Post
    What? No cozy cottage, christmas or autumn harvest theme? Yeah, thank you so much for just an inspired and inspiring idea! I'm all yours!

P.P.S.: Please excuse my bad english. It is not enough for a more detailed story.
    you can have it open now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast