• 3 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Blythe
  • 1 Post By devanita
  • 1 Post By Faragonx
  • 1 Post By Winter17

Thread: ~Every Time~ Guild Hall

Default ~Every Time~ Guild Hall

Every Time of Deepwood would like to invite you to come see our newly built ~ Any Hour Bar and Gallery~ Just stop on by for a drink.

~Every Time~ Guild Hall-2017-06-12_001138.jpg
    Last edited by Kitasia; 06-11-2017 at 10:22 PM.

Prophet of Telara

if you find some eyeballs somewhere, those are mine, they popped out after I saw your awesome writing!

we already talked ingame, so I'll just leave a recommendation for everyone in here :-) well worth a visit!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I also said a lot in game, but this build is incredible. You've really outdone yourself, Kit. The stained glass windows in the garden are simply beyond belief, your lettering is fantastic, and the brawlin' boglings made me laugh out loud.

Great work!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I've played some Archeage recently, and in the housing there, you can use "crest stamps" to transfer a real computer image file to an object in the game (to make posters, custom sails, etc.)

When I saw your lettering, it didn't stand out at first....because my brain was thinking, "oh, that's a nice crest item"

Then.....I smacked my forehead like...omg..this is RIFT...what am I thinking?! There are no crests...she morphed those letters! HOLY MOLY how beautiful!!! <3

Absolutely stunning dimension!! (the fact I can have a drink while there is the cherry on top) hehe
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

Beautiful work, Kit! The lettering is by far the best I have seen, and the stained glass windows are absolutely stunning.

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

Excellent work Kit! Like I said before, I always enjoy seeing your builds, great talent at work =)
    Last edited by Faragonx; 06-13-2017 at 06:13 AM.

Rift Disciple

Absolutely amazing!!! The letters were so perfect and the stained glass is just wow! I felt like I was a VIP at the bar and lounge as well. Loved my visit, very well done Kit
    Last edited by Winter17; 06-14-2017 at 07:01 PM.
    Dimensions on Hailol

(~NEW~) Pumpkin Spyce Cottage - Search Winter to find my dimensions

+ Reply to Thread