+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By Faragonx
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By Marnth
  • 2 Post By Feendish

Thread: New colab dimension

Default New colab dimension

Kozzzmo and myself would like to welcome one and all to our latest colab build. Title is '1715 Alittu' Dr. located on Deepwood NA. Penthouses with a view
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New colab dimension-2017-06-08_222234.jpg   New colab dimension-2017-06-08_222114.jpg  

Prophet of Telara

you guys have WAY too much talent. I'm so offended by that, give some of that to us mere mortals

fantastic dimension! I stood there gaping at the tv with some scifi movie on then I couldn't bear it anymore, went to the other side and threw myself off the balcony

cheers, I hope to see many more collabs by you guys!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Plane Walker

You have done it once again. Another amazing dimension guys! Awesome build
    Silence, there are times when it speaks volumes.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Great work, you two!

I really enjoyed that each apartment was distinct, and reflected both of your personalities (full disclosure, Kozzmo gave me a sneak peek just before it was finished, so I know who built which side).

Loved the wall art on both sides, as well as some of the very cool morphs you guys made along with the intense backdrop.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Rift Disciple

I visited the other day and holy smokes! After a bajillion elevators I made it to the top. It was well worth the trip! The view was awesome and the entire suite was masterfully crafted. I loved whole theme was just fabulous and I wanted to move in right away. Another amazing build by you two
    Dimensions on Hailol

(~NEW~) Pumpkin Spyce Cottage - Search Winter to find my dimensions

+ Reply to Thread