• 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By Refinn
  • 1 Post By Winter17

Thread: Dog Day in the Garden on Hailol

Default Dog Day in the Garden on Hailol

Well, better late than never, is what I always say. LOL

I finally, finally finished my Botanical Garden.

Dim Name: Dog Day in the Garden
    Dim Owner: Agrona
    Shard: Hailol

Our local Botanical Garden, hosts a Dog Day in the Garden once a year. It's the only day when you can actually bring your dog to the garden.

You will find water stations for the dogs throughout the garden.

Dog Day in the Garden on Hailol-botanical-garden-dog-water-station.jpg

And usually a trainer comes out and does an agility course demo.

Dog Day in the Garden on Hailol-botanical-garden-dog-agility-course.jpg

A minimal entrance fee is required, but since I like you all so much, you can visit my Botanical Garden for free!

Dog Day in the Garden on Hailol-botanical-garden-entrance-area.jpg

Even my dog Pebbles is there, admiring the water lilies.

Dog Day in the Garden on Hailol-botanical-garden-pebbles.jpg

The Garden can only be reached by Ferry.

Dog Day in the Garden on Hailol-botanical-garden-arrival.jpg

Enjoy your visit!!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I enjoyed my visit very much! Your dog was quite cute, and I liked the different areas of the garden, as well as your interesting sculptures.

It's good to see you do another build, and great work!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Thanks Feendish! I appreciate your visit and your feedback!

Whew, yea my dog... I think that's what held up the project forever, since it's my first animal morph and I wanted to capture Pebbles cuteness AND her color. Now, that it's done, I am fairly certain I did that. I'm more of a decorator than a morpher LOL

General of Telara

I enjoyed my tour, I nearly didn't see your doggo though... and it was right there at the beginning! cute morph, I hope to see more of this from you :-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Thanks for your visit and feedback, Alli!! I appreciate it!

Yea, not sure if I do more animal morphs though LOL It took a while for me to gather my courage and create Pebbles! hahaha I love nature though and decorating, so we'll see what's next.

Now, maybe you can show me how you created Vicky... That was a very cute morph!
    Last edited by Agrona77; 06-08-2017 at 04:20 AM.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Now, maybe you can show me how you created Vicky... That was a very cute morph!
    Animal morphs often include a lot of curses, lol... and I'm never sure, do you speak German? At least the German in your mail was perfect ;-) I do remember faintly someone who moved from German Servers - might have been english speaking EU servers - to NA because of how ridiculous the rex prices are on EU, but I really don't know if it was you ;-)
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 06-08-2017 at 05:01 AM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

wonderful build hun

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    Animal morphs often include a lot of curses, lol... and I'm never sure, do you speak German? At least the German in your mail was perfect ;-) I do remember faintly someone who moved from German Servers - might have been english speaking EU servers - to NA because of how ridiculous the rex prices are on EU, but I really don't know if it was you ;-)
    I am German (Tübingen/Stuttgart area or Schwabe Ländle as we call it LOL), moved to the US in 1993 and been living here ever since. I still speak German perfectly, BUT writing is a different story... oh die Deutsche Grammatik... I rather deal with English grammar hahahaha I only have a touring alt on all the EU servers.

@ Refinn: Thank you so much for your visit and comment, Morrganna! Much appreciated!
    Last edited by Agrona77; 06-12-2017 at 06:18 AM.

Rift Disciple

I loved my visit to your garden! It was very pretty and your dog is just the cutest. I loved the dog show tent, it reminded me of the training sessions my friend took her pups to. Very lovely dim and well worth a look
    Dimensions on Hailol

(~NEW~) Pumpkin Spyce Cottage - Search Winter to find my dimensions

Thank you so much for your visit and feedback, Winter! I always enjoy touring your dims on Hailol as well!

+ Reply to Thread