+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By AlphaGlobal

Thread: DIMENSIONS ITEMS: Square Glass & Cube Glass

Arrow DIMENSIONS ITEMS: Square Glass & Cube Glass

Hello Forum... Im working on my dimension, and im short of squre glass and cube glass... i already spend all my affinity points, and looked it on auction house, but there are no more items arround. Im wondering is somebody on my shard (Faeblight) want or can trade this items for platinums. Please let me know, if somebody wants to see the dimension im working on is named "Sobri Dimension". Is about jumps and maze structures, but cant finish it if i dont get more items, thank you all! good luck, greetings, Alpha.

Hi there fellow Faeblighter!

I have 17 glass cubes you're welcome to! I'm afraid I don't have any squares, but I just mailed the cubes. Hope they help!
    Last edited by Blythe; 05-26-2017 at 12:06 PM.
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

Thank you so much! i use all of them and made a big progress! still short of square (i use this ones for the walls). And thank you again.
    Last edited by AlphaGlobal; 05-26-2017 at 06:06 PM.

Guys i moved my alt to Deepwood, if somebody still want to trade any square glass or cube glass, its alphaincubus@deepwood, thank you all!

Default 22 GLASS CUBES AND IS FINISHED!

Okey guys! im so close! i only need 22 glass cubes and finish the maze, im at deepwood if somebody has it add them on ah, im checking it every 5 minutes! thanks all for the help, greetings Alpha.

Default Maze Ready

Im glad to inform i finished the maze, everybody is welcome to visit the dimension. Deepwood "Sobri Dimension".
    Special thanks to BlytheElf, thanks to BlytheElf i finished it.
    Im open to listen everybody is point of view, im still working on the dimension, but at least the maze is finished and i have all the materials i need to end the whole proyect, greetings, Alpha.

+ Reply to Thread