+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about Titan's Gate dimension item

Soulwalker

Default Question about Titan's Gate dimension item

Hi! I was wondering if anyone else not been able to walk into the open area within the gate?
    It looks like you should be able to walk into that space. I didn't know if the item had an issue or what.

Thanks for reading

Default Object Area

Quote Originally Posted by Vandellyr View Post
    Hi! I was wondering if anyone else not been able to walk into the open area within the gate?
    It looks like you should be able to walk into that space. I didn't know if the item had an issue or what.

Thanks for reading
    Many objects, being all taken from the zone artwork, have "painted" surfaces with texture. Many of the objects put out as dim items have sides missing or other limitations because of the way that they were built into the environment.

So what you have is a huge detailed object that was originally only seen from afar and the surface 3d is an illusion (as is the entire 3d effect on all games). It is built into a box that has fewer edges then the ones you think you see.

Quote Originally Posted by Frappenguy View Post
    Many objects, being all taken from the zone artwork, have "painted" surfaces with texture. Many of the objects put out as dim items have sides missing or other limitations because of the way that they were built into the environment.

So what you have is a huge detailed object that was originally only seen from afar and the surface 3d is an illusion (as is the entire 3d effect on all games). It is built into a box that has fewer edges then the ones you think you see.
    This is no doubt frustrating, and a bit lame considering these are Transcendent items. Same with druid/tree (forgot name), parts of it you can't access due to invisible walls.
    Fwob - Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread