+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: NEW Dimension PANDASIA by Vedora (Lovey)

Default NEW Dimension PANDASIA by Vedora (Lovey)

Hi everyone!

I would love to share this new dimension with you.
    After 16 years of preparations a little piece of China came to Holland. Two Giant Pandas Xing-Ya and Wu-Wen staying for 15 years in amazing home build by 39 Chinese builders. They build this home the way they build it for 1000's of years. I am just so inspired by the culture and architecture of that event so i build a dimension by trying to fit it in 2520 item limit and with a little bit of my fantasy You can see the real building by google the PANDASIA.

Would love to say thank's to Polynomia@Gelidra and Zeamage@Gelidra for sponsoring this dimension with bamboo ...now pandas can eat...lol Thank you very much lady's <3

p.s. If you dont know how to get to EU server: log out -> change server in right corner of the log in window -> log in -> choose a shard -> make a character (from lvl 1 you can enter any dim...but cant +1..need lvl 10 to do so if you want) -> and have fun!

PANDASIA(Lovey) by Vedora on Typhiria
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW Dimension PANDASIA by Vedora (Lovey)-2017-04-24_201356.jpg   NEW Dimension PANDASIA by Vedora (Lovey)-2017-05-22_120104.jpg   NEW Dimension PANDASIA by Vedora (Lovey)-2017-05-23_110708.jpg  
    Last edited by Loveyttsab; 05-29-2017 at 10:43 PM.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Loveyttsab View Post
    Hi everyone!

I would love to share this new dimension with you.
    After 16 years of preparations a little piece of China came to Holland. Two Giant Pandas Xing-Ya and Wu-Wen staying for 15 years in amazing home build by 39 Chinese builders. They build this home the way they build it for 1000's of years. I am just so inspired by the culture and architecture of that event so i build a dimension by trying to fit it in 2520 item limit and with a little bit of my fantasy You can see the real building by google the PANDASIA.

Would love to say thank's to Polynomia@Gelidra and Zeamage@Gelidra for sponsoring this dimension with bamboe ...now pandas can eat...lol Thank you very much lady's <3

Have fun!!!
    PANDASIA(Lovey) by Vedora on Typhiria

Wooohooo! This goes right on my todo-list for when I come home! The pics look amazing :-)

You seem to have creative overflow at the moment, I love that I get to see so many new builds by you!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Diva would be delighted by your usage of the gravy boats.

The enclosure is stunning and so detailed. Gorgeous.

The pandas, of course, are adorable. I can'd decide if I like the pair trying to climb the pole, the baby and mama, or the panda fell out from too much to eat.

As always, fantastic work!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Default Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Diva would be delighted by your usage of the gravy boats.

The enclosure is stunning and so detailed. Gorgeous.

The pandas, of course, are adorable. I can'd decide if I like the pair trying to climb the pole, the baby and mama, or the panda fell out from too much to eat.

As always, fantastic work!
    Thank you very much Feendish!!!
    The gravy boats are the rock! If you speak to Diva say hi from me...i hope she is ok.

Prophet of Telara

as I said, this was the first thing I did when I came home today... my heart is in a puddle <3 so much cuteness! The poses, the eating, the lazy, the playful ones... and the house and surroundings are gorgeous too!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Every new dimension you build seems even more perfect than the previous one.
    How the heck is that even possible?!

NEW Dimension PANDASIA by Vedora (Lovey)-2017-05-23_183507.jpg

P.S. lovely job, as always <3
    Last edited by Laeti; 05-23-2017 at 07:39 AM.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    as I said, this was the first thing I did when I came home today... my heart is in a puddle <3 so much cuteness! The poses, the eating, the lazy, the playful ones... and the house and surroundings are gorgeous too!
    Thank you very much <3

Quote Originally Posted by Laeti View Post
    Every new dimension you build seems even more perfect than the previous one.
    How the heck is that even possible?!

Attachment 31501

P.S. lovely job, as always <3
    Thank you Laeti <3

Shadowlander

These are absolutely stunning! Amazing job!

Every time you release a dimension I get the same feeling as if Game of Thrones came around early. I just get so pumped to see it, knowing I won't be disappointed. And ye, how are you producing so much recently!

It's superb, I really have to take my time to see all the amazing detail and the perfection of so many morphs. A true artist!

p.s. for everyone else turn the music on! This always adds to the atmosphere
    Last edited by Refuge; 05-23-2017 at 01:31 PM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    Every time you release a dimension I get the same feeling as if Game of Thrones came around early. I just get so pumped to see it, knowing I won't be disappointed. And ye, how are you producing so much recently!

It's superb, I really have to take my time to see all the amazing detail and the perfection of so many morphs. A true artist!

p.s. for everyone else turn the music on! This always adds to the atmosphere
    ooh wow... thank you Refuge!

I've been gone for a few months and..am slowly catching up on all the crazy awesome dims that have been built!

I spent so much time in this one today, squealing and wishing these pandas were mine! haha Everything you build is amazing.. the pandas are a cherry on top!

Freaking awesome! Thank you for building for us to enjoy!
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

Another perfect build. Its one of those places you enter and just feel calm and happy, and want to stay there forever, possibly in a panda-suit
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

Quote Originally Posted by BlytheElf View Post
    I've been gone for a few months and..am slowly catching up on all the crazy awesome dims that have been built!

I spent so much time in this one today, squealing and wishing these pandas were mine! haha Everything you build is amazing.. the pandas are a cherry on top!

Freaking awesome! Thank you for building for us to enjoy!
    Thank you BlytheElf <3

Quote Originally Posted by Zeamage View Post
    Another perfect build. Its one of those places you enter and just feel calm and happy, and want to stay there forever, possibly in a panda-suit
    Thank you Zea <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast