+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 21 of 21
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: NEW Dimension PANDASIA by Vedora (Lovey)

  1. #16
    Rift Chaser Ralitza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Another wonderful dimension Lovey! Your Pandas look like they're having the time of their lives in there and the structure is beautifully detailed. Love it!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

  2. #17
    Rift Chaser Loveyttsab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralitza View Post
    Another wonderful dimension Lovey! Your Pandas look like they're having the time of their lives in there and the structure is beautifully detailed. Love it!
    Thank you very much Ralitza<3

  3. #18
    Ascendant Agrona77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    Absolutely AMAZING, brilliant, beautiful, live-like dimension! I truly enjoyed my visit, Lovey! What an exquisite dimension!

    Oh and I repressed the urge to simply jump into the Panda enclosure. I admired them from afar, as any good visitor would. LOL Plus, I'm sure the zoo keepers would have kicked me out and banned me from future visits. hahaha

    Awesome dim!!!

  4. #19
    Rift Chaser Loveyttsab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Absolutely AMAZING, brilliant, beautiful, live-like dimension! I truly enjoyed my visit, Lovey! What an exquisite dimension!

    Oh and I repressed the urge to simply jump into the Panda enclosure. I admired them from afar, as any good visitor would. LOL Plus, I'm sure the zoo keepers would have kicked me out and banned me from future visits. hahaha

    Awesome dim!!!
    Hahahahaha...well i will talk to them...hahaha
    Thank you very much for taking time and see the Pandasia<3

  5. #20
    Plane Touched devanita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    222

    Default

    I've been away from the game for a little bit, so I am gleefully catching up on all of the amazing building you've been doing! Each of your dimensions are so perfect and so uniquely your own magical, whimsical style. I love the amazing architecture in this one and all of your panda scenes are so cute! Beautiful and inspiring work, as always!

    Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

  6. #21
    Rift Chaser Loveyttsab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devanita View Post
    I've been away from the game for a little bit, so I am gleefully catching up on all of the amazing building you've been doing! Each of your dimensions are so perfect and so uniquely your own magical, whimsical style. I love the amazing architecture in this one and all of your panda scenes are so cute! Beautiful and inspiring work, as always!
    Ooh Holly, your comments means so much to me! Thank you very much<3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts