+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Deisel

Thread: Availability of Sky Projectors

Soulwalker

Default Availability of Sky Projectors

Hi, I'm a returning player. Are certain Sky Projectors currently (as of this post 5/21/17) unavailable to get via an in-game (or store) method?.... not so much the seasonal event ones, but ones like the Pitch Black or the Morning Sunrise which I think might have come from Mystery Boxes?
    I do not see the above ones I names in the Rift Store and aren't currently on my AH (Deepwood).

Any info appreciated, thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Deisel View Post
    Hi, I'm a returning player. Are certain Sky Projectors currently (as of this post 5/21/17) unavailable to get via an in-game (or store) method?.... not so much the seasonal event ones, but ones like the Pitch Black or the Morning Sunrise which I think might have come from Mystery Boxes?
    I do not see the above ones I names in the Rift Store and aren't currently on my AH (Deepwood).

If memory serves, those came out of several boxes that were available when Nightmare Tide first went live. I might have extras of several of them in my storage dims (since cross-shard trading seems to work again on the NA shards). Either Riftgrate or the Rift Dimensions site have pictures of the various projectors.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I believe that those projectors have been added to the loot table for Uncle Stan's Super Secret Fishing Lure/Pole now that the lockbox they dropped from has been discontinued. Granted, Stan's loot table is quite large (something like 350 distinct items, not counting wardrobes, pets and mounts). As with Samuraiko, I also have more projectors than I have slots left where I can use them, so if you need one, please let me know.

Welcome back!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Soulwalker

Thank you both, Samuraiko and Feendish! Great to see Rift still has a good community. I'm definitely interested in either or both that I mentioned (Pitch Black and Morning Sunrise) and possibly the Heavy Fog with Moon projector as well, but that's low on the list.
    Please let me know the best way to get in touch with either of you, especially if cross shard trading is working. I'm sure I have nothing exciting to trade, however I'd gladly pay some Plat if you can let me know your asking amount(s).

Thanks so much! Cheers!

Thank you both, Samuraiko and Feendish! Great to see Rift still has a good community. I'm definitely interested in either or both that I mentioned (Pitch Black and Morning Sunrise) and possibly the Heavy Fog with Moon projector as well, but that's low on the list.
    Please let me know the best way to get in touch with either of you, especially if cross shard trading is working. I'm sure I have nothing exciting to trade, however I'd gladly pay some Plat if you can let me know your asking amount(s).

Thanks so much! Cheers!
    Look for Raelskye@Faeblight.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Thanks so much! Cheers!
    Baradara@Greybriar, Whatchacallit@Greybriar

Or, do a /join Dimensionaddicts@Deepwood, and put a call out for Feendish.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Soulwalker

You are both amazing human beings! Thanks so much to both of you. If I can ever return the favor, please let me know!! /bow

i have projectors also more then i can use.

look for morrganna@feablight if u cant reach the others

happy building

+ Reply to Thread