Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Winter17
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn

Thread: Northpine Village by Wintercharm

Rift Disciple

Default Northpine Village by Wintercharm

Northpine Village by Wintercharm-2017-05-17_180508.jpg

I decided to start a project that was a little bit out of my normal 'style' if I even have one of those. I've just finished up today, it's called Northpine Village by Wintercharm@Hailol if anyone would like to check it out. There is a bit of a story to it (see below) if you would like to read, or you can check out the dim first and come for the history later! It was such a different dim for me that I felt like I should write something to go with it.
    Hope you like it as much as I do

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Winter17; 05-17-2017 at 06:54 PM.
    Dimensions on Hailol

Zen Sanctuary~Phantom Hollow~Snow Blossom Valley~Willowspring Garden~Rise of the Snow Queen~Aurora Castle~Pixie's Hollow~Midnight Mysteries~Northpine Village (NEW) by Wintercharm and alts

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Your dimension is beautiful and the story that goes behind it told itself as I went through it. Loved the morphs and the view from up top was stellar.

Fetid Plains is one of those keys that has a lot of potential, and you made the most of it.

Great work!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The Dimension Touring Company: Dimension Tours - Building Tips
    Tips 'n Tricks Live! Saturdays @ 1100 AM NA Server

Rift Master

I loved my visit (I'm still trying to figure out what you used for the eagle's feet, can't see a lot from here - oh wait... carrots?). Of course I'm a big fan of the eagles, how could it be differently ;-)

You really had me trying to remember how fetid plains look usually, what you made of it definitely looks different from what I had in mind from it ;-)

edit: after some weird bugs with the sky projector I was looking at the sky again after re-entering -which fixed the bug- and there seems to be floating a bush or tree of some sorts high above the eagles/cornucopia... is that from you or is it a weird bug from draw distance increase?
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 05-18-2017 at 09:04 PM.
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Polar Expedition (Alli+Xirschu)" and "Vicky" by Luisa

Rift Disciple

Thanks for the lovely comments you two! Also yes the eagle feet are carrots. As for the floating bush.... somehow an entire tree managed to float itself waaaaay out of the dimension bounds. Which is odd because everything that is out of bounds tends to toss itself back inside in that key hehe. I rescued it, thanks for pointing it out I probably never would have seen it.
    Dimensions on Hailol

Zen Sanctuary~Phantom Hollow~Snow Blossom Valley~Willowspring Garden~Rise of the Snow Queen~Aurora Castle~Pixie's Hollow~Midnight Mysteries~Northpine Village (NEW) by Wintercharm and alts

+ Reply to Thread