+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Maegwynn

Thread: Dimension contents allowed?

Shadowlander

Default Dimension contents allowed?

Hi there,

am I allowed to add dark religious symbols to my dimension (like a pentagramm)? I mean the game has dark classes (rogue), can they join a dark religion, express themselves in their dimension with religious symbols? I don't mean to offend or mock anyone, it's more for roleplay reasons. But if it gets my account banned, I'll better stop.

Thanks in advance for a reply,

Kaynda

I've seen plenty of dark themed, spooky, creepy, religious and controversial dimensions and I don't think anyone gets banned for that. As long as the dimension/owner names, the advertising you're doing for it and the contents aren't directly offensive to anyone, I don't think you should worry. If someone were to actually look for 'offensive' dimensions, they could pretty much say this about the majority of them since dimensions aren't limited by any age, religion, or other specific requirements not to mention people find all sorts of things offensive and we can't really control what random visitors think and what their reasons are. So as long as it's not meant to offend or insult anyone (especially personally since that's, obviously, a no-no), you shouldn't worry.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

i have a creepy/evil/lab. i have placed pentagrams in my dim for years never been banned or anything. dims are nice to stretch your imagination. also i have seen questionable dims and they are still OK

happy building

morrganna@feablight

Shadowlander

Thank you both for your answers!

May i ask how I can find that evil lab? I'm curious. (Server, name of the dimension).

Sword of Telara

I always worry too when I open a questionable dimension (dead kids, naked people, polar bears taking a leak), but so far nothing happened ;-) nobody forces anyone to see something, and as long as you don't do name calling and keep your dimension name clean from insults, it seems to be fine with trion.

Tell us when you open your dimension, I'm curious :-D
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Tartaros" and "Tick Tock" by Alliendre, "A Dragon's Treasure" by Luisa and "Vogelzug" by Jaodya

Quote Originally Posted by Kaynda View Post
    Thank you both for your answers!

May i ask how I can find that evil lab? I'm curious. (Server, name of the dimension).
    morrganna@feablight

morrganna's lab

Shadowlander

Long time no see, i'm sorry.

It's (more or less) ready, atr least ready to have visitors. The name's "Cliodhnas Labor" @ Brutwacht (EU shard). It's a lab, too, obviously, but I've taken a different approach. yours was very interesting, too.

Let me know what you think.

Sword of Telara

what were you worried about? the pentagram? I've seen much more offensive stuff :-)

I like your dimension, it's dark and creepy, and I'll definitely return when you have finished it!
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Tartaros" and "Tick Tock" by Alliendre, "A Dragon's Treasure" by Luisa and "Vogelzug" by Jaodya

Shadowlander

It is finished unless I get some new ideas (and I want to add some butterflies if I can get my hands on them during the summer event). Or do you feel it still lacks anything?

Let's put it this way, some people are easily offended when it comes to their religion. And i coulnd't rule out that they work right here and make rules.

I'm happy to hear that you like it (-: thanks.

General of Telara

Just wondering, haven't you ever seen an Inquisitor casting Circle of Oblivion? It puts a huge encircled pentagram on the floor to damage enemies inside...
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

Shadowlander

No, I'm rather a solo player. Need to see that though

+ Reply to Thread