• 6 Post By Marnth
  • 1 Post By Vheeee
  • 1 Post By Faragonx
  • 1 Post By bridgestew
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn

Thread: The Old Daly Place@Laethys

Rift Chaser

Default The Old Daly Place@Laethys

Hi everyone, I would like to invite you to my new dim The Old Daly Place@Laethys (on my alt Nedna) Take a stroll on the veranda, feel free to peek in the windows, explore the entire house even the attic. I hope you enjoy your visit.
    Newest Dims: Pandamar Cove@Deepwood, Aunt Fannie's, Doodles Gone Wild, The Old Daly Place @Laethys

Thumbs up Southern surprise.

Hi Rifters and Dimmers,

I wanted to give you an update about this dim and Marnth. This little lady has talent. I recommend you coming and touring this build because it will be worth your time. The nuance and ambience is so real, that it is like stepping into the region of deep south. You can feel it and the views are spectacular from bottom to top floors. It is the relaxing and charming kind of place where mystery and history combine! I would ask you to get off your tushies and come visit, it will certainly be worth your time!
    Guttertart | Sewerskittles | Trashcanbarbie | Toiletweasel

Catastrophic

For what I believe is your first actual house build, you did an amazing job!! Always enjoy seeing what you build!

For someone who doesn't claim to build houses, this was impressive! Nice job, Marnth!
    Dimensions on Faeblight
    Out of Bounds | Zea`Lynn the Emerald Feend | Matter of Life & Death

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Vheeee View Post
    Hi Rifters and Dimmers,

I wanted to give you an update about this dim and Marnth. This little lady has talent. I recommend you coming and touring this build because it will be worth your time. The nuance and ambience is so real, that it is like stepping into the region of deep south. You can feel it and the views are spectacular from bottom to top floors. It is the relaxing and charming kind of place where mystery and history combine! I would ask you to get off your tushies and come visit, it will certainly be worth your time!
    Thank you Vheeee, Glad you enjoyed your visit
    Newest Dims: Pandamar Cove@Deepwood, Aunt Fannie's, Doodles Gone Wild, The Old Daly Place @Laethys

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Faragonx View Post
    For what I believe is your first actual house build, you did an amazing job!! Always enjoy seeing what you build!
    Thank you Fara.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by bridgestew View Post
    For someone who doesn't claim to build houses, this was impressive! Nice job, Marnth!
    Thank you Prikaly. Glad you liked it.

Shield of Telara

I finally got around to visit your dim, and I have to say: great job marnth :-) I still don't dare to make exterior and interior in one build :-D
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Bogling Infestation" by Samrahia, "Tartaros" and "Tick Tock" by Alliendre

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    I finally got around to visit your dim, and I have to say: great job marnth :-) I still don't dare to make exterior and interior in one build :-D
    Thank you Alli, Glad you enjoyed it.Thanks for visiting

Default Just beautiful!!

It took me a wee while to get here but I am so very glad I did. This southern home is grand and beautiful. I can just see myself sitting on the verandah sipping an iced tea.

Your attention to details is just wonderful Marnth, and as your first house build I think you can now add period pieces to your list of accomplishments! I could see this also being a terrific RP space.

Well done, so lovely

Bella
    Bellarosa ~ Dimensions Lovingly Created on Laethys - look for Bellarosa

+ Reply to Thread