+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Dancingmoon
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By Feendish

Thread: C-RP Key maker's Showroom - new RP location @Zaviel

Default C-RP Key maker's Showroom - new RP location @Zaviel

Sharyu clipped the last wire in place and hit enter on the final code and with that the porticulum hum changed pitch slightly and she grinned. She had access to her workshop once more and about time as well.

The events of the previous weeks ran through her mind, leaving her expression falling into a grim line and the dark look in her gaze only darkened further as she looked back to the outpost she was about to leave behind. "No more bloody 'could you just....'. no more 'this is urgent....'. I will come back when their bat crap crazy world has calmed down.....maybe."

Looking back she stepped into the porticulum and in an instant disappeared, the moment she did the altered pitch reverted back and the low hum returned as if nothing had ever been done.

(this dimension has been built for my newest RP character - a magitech expert with the skill in crafting and programming dimension keys. In character this place has been in her possession for some time but she lost access to it when she escaped Brevane and the clutch of the Storm Legion.)

The entrance hall

The banquet room

The cultured garden

The open dimension core

The machine shop

The slice of Silverwood

The sliice of Moonshade

These are just a couple of the 'diorama' she has created; the displays she uses to understand what a customer will need as she forges her new business in Mathosian lands. I love visitors and comments (though aim for not too mean :P )
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Zaviel - EU (Argent survivor) - Dimensions - O-RP Moonshade Outpost - Hudori, O-RP Tempest Slums - Taryth, O-RP Shimmersand Outpost - Dancingmoon. Death Mountain - Dannsadh.
    Co-GL - The Clandestine (Rift chapter)

Sword of Telara

I have spent quite some time in your dimension, it is awesome! Even without the rp-background, I could see the story you created, the workshop (which I am in love with), the dimension showcases, the item displays... I love it all

great job, I had to tell all the guildmates that were online at that moment and get them to have a look too
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Tartaros" and "Tick Tock" by Alliendre, "A Dragon's Treasure" by Luisa and "Vogelzug" by Jaodya

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I enjoyed my visit to your new dimension very much. I loved all the vignettes, and each zone is so distinct and recognizable. Great job with this large build, and visitors can definitely see the story that you tell with it.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The DTC: Dimension Tours - Building Tips

Baradara@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread