+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: New Colab Guild Dimension

Default New Colab Guild Dimension

Kozzzmo and myself would like to welcome you to our Guild dim named Pinnacle, located on Deepwood NA. We put our heart and soul into this build, and most of our plat lol. The build is located in Caer Kholum. We have used almost every inch of this dim, including a complete cover of the original Castle. There are many areas to explore.

Please come and visit when you can

Thank you
    Faragonx (Roadkillpanda)

Cool What can I say?

Hello,
    This new colab Guild Dim is THE biggest and best guild build I have seen since I became a Rifter years ago. It has everything a person could begin to imagine on a big scale. It has interesting sights, it has views that will astound you, it has tricksy areas if you are not weary and do not navigate well! The most amazing thing about this Guild Dim is that it is just grand by Rift build standards! I hope every single person in Rift comes to tour, simply to enjoy the imaginations that are behind this unimaginable build. Even if you are not a tour-er or not a Dimmer, you will still want to check out this Guild Dim because it will inspire, it will motivate and it will awe you. Come one, come all to the most amazing place on Rift.
    Guttertart | Sewerskittles | Trashcanbarbie | Toiletweasel

Catastrophic

Plane Walker

You have out done yourselves once again. WOW! Fantastic work.!
    .... ...

General of Telara

Holy crap, you certainly haven't omitted any gigantic dimension items no matter how expensive xD

Everytime I thought "oky, guess that's the top" I see that it goes even higher...helicopter landing? Pah, we continue til we meet alien ships...

-edit-
    I also wonder how you even build with such huge things, I mean, when you see one side the oterh side already vanished in the draw distance limit...
    Last edited by Lynx3d; 05-06-2017 at 07:54 AM.
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

A very large and impressive dimension. Loved the theater area and the village.

Great work!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The DTC: Dimension Tours - Building Tips

Baradara@Greybriar

Sword of Telara

I am currently getting lost in your dimension, and went all googly eyed (which made me get stuck somewhere ;-) ) amazing dimension, amazing effects I haven't seen used anywhere else... who thought that the old elevators could make for an amazing effect when stacked and using a ground ring?

I have to ask, where's that giant eagle from? is it from the new minion stashes?

...re-entering now to get to see the rest!

edit: wow, just wow.

edit2: an hour later I'm still in there finding new paths I hadn't seen before... you two are utterly mad megalomaniacs! (in a very positive way ;-) )

edit3: 2 hours. 2 hours in there.. I hope I have seen it all now
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 05-09-2017 at 12:32 PM.
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Tartaros" and "Tick Tock" by Alliendre, "A Dragon's Treasure" by Luisa and "Vogelzug" by Jaodya

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    I am currently getting lost in your dimension, and went all googly eyed (which made me get stuck somewhere ;-) ) amazing dimension, amazing effects I haven't seen used anywhere else... who thought that the old elevators could make for an amazing effect when stacked and using a ground ring?

I have to ask, where's that giant eagle from? is it from the new minion stashes?

...re-entering now to get to see the rest!

edit: wow, just wow.

edit2: an hour later I'm still in there finding new paths I hadn't seen before... you two are utterly mad megalomaniacs! (in a very positive way ;-) )

edit3: 2 hours. 2 hours in there.. I hope I have seen it all now

yes, most everything came from the new dimension stashes. I believe we have all but 2 of the transcendant red items in there.

Default Thank you

We appreciate everyone that visits. We put a lot of time into this build, as most of you have seen. Thank you for all the great and positive comments!

"Stunning" is the best word i can think of. I need to go back when i have more time.
    The elevator was truly unique. Each area is like going into a new dim. Can't wait for my next visit.
    Dim's On Deepwood: Abandon Ship! // Kish and Zill's Summer House // Ice Age // The Fourth Seal // Kishauwau's Retreat // Riverboat Carnival // Lv-426 // Plants VS Zombies Tribute (as Zillisha) // Dim Items Museums (as Zillox)

+1

Amazing work you guys.
    HOP IF YOU ARE BAD

This dimension was "blow your socks off" amazing and I mean that with absolute sincerity! Hands down its the best large-scale dimension I've ever seen and definitely in the top 5 of my favorite dimensions. Fara and Kozz gave me a wonderful tour of the place, but I know I'm going to have to go back repeatedly to study it carefully. Every room and section of the dimension had something new and breathtaking. The craftsmanship that went into this dimension was fantastic. Wonderful work, the both of you!

This dim was so good that it made me hate both of you.
    Dimensions on Faeblight
    Out of Bounds | Zea`Lynn the Emerald Feend | Matter of Life & Death

Shadowlander

This dim.....is abso*******lutely amazing! Now I quite enjoy the little details but I can't imagine taking on a dim on THIS scale and adding all those little deets into it. Kudos to the both of you!

Default I dearly hope a Dev takes time to see this build

Whilst I am a little AWOL from game at the moment I have come back to visit a few recent builds and this was the first on my list.

I have to say that this build is absolutely remarkable on so many levels. I have been around for a wee little while now in Rift, but I cannot even begin to fathom how this build was conceptualised by the clever builders (Roadkill, Kozz, looking at you two!).

This build is an example of the magnitude of ingenuity and imagination possible with the pieces we have in game, especially some of the newer and larger items.

I bow down to you both, and encourage everyone to have a look, even better if you can get a tour as there are so many aspects you might miss.

To the Devs, please take the time out of your busy schedules and also grab a tour, it is simply remarkable.

I am supposed to be studying today..but after the tour of that dimension, my mind is just a little too blown to concentrate!

Brilliant work.

Bella
    Bellarosa ~ Dimensions Lovingly Created on Laethys - look for Bellarosa

It's hard to put it into words, so I'll use the one he heard the most from me while giving us the tour....& that's WOW! That's all I could say, was WOW!. I drooled & slipped, then drooled some more, giggled & cackled like a crazy child, & said wow some more. Fara was so nice to give a tour, & he was so patient too. He even invited my 10 yr old son along. Son was just as amazed at everything as I was. If ya'll could have seen us sitting here side by side on our laptops, we sounded like a couple of frogs on a Budweiser commercial. We kept saying wow & omg every few seconds like this...wow, omg....wow, omg....wow, omg....

I had no idea there were red quality items, & he pointed them out to me as we went along. There are alot of great dims out there, but in my opinion, this is by far the best use of an item limit I've ever seen. All of the different themes & ideas flow into each other smoothly. Even though the item limit is maxed, they managed to not make it seem too busy. There's still the feeling of having plenty of space to move around in, & it doesn't feel cramped at all. I saw items I knew, & alot I didn't know. The amount of creativity that went into this, you would think it took them a year to build. You name it, it has it. A theatre, the most beautiful aquarium I've seen, a marketplace, world's best helicopter, spaceship, swimming pools to make the pharaohs jealous, bungee jumping, a planetarium room, whales ( very nice Marnth ) & so much more that I can't even describe. It was the funnest tour I've had in a very long time, & one I know my son will remember too.

Thanks Fara & Kozzzmo for sharing the build with all of us!
    Dimensions: TORTURE CHAMBER ( 10/2014 ) on Wolfsbane by Tuasemper
    NEW DISCOVERIES (9/2015) on Wolfsbane by Elleeander

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast