Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Gwed
  • 1 Post By Ralitza
  • 2 Post By Gwed
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Gwed

Thread: Gwed's Dimension :D

Default Gwed's Dimension :D

Hello my fellow dimensioneers and dimensionerds!

I wanted to take a moment to share my very first dimension with you, it has taken me over a year, but it's finally finished, and open to the public on Zaviel.

The Inn at Gustav's Cove O-RP

There's a bit of everything in Gustav's Cove: a picturesque village by the falls, a cozy inn at the top of the hill, a little dock where the inlet meets the sea. The "outfitter's shop" has a planar loom, and I've snuck a Dream Focus in the alchemist's place. There's also a secret picnic spot for lovers who want to share a private hour or two of romance.. ;)

I'm so excited and nervous about listing it here, as the community has some pretty fantastic stuff already! Hopefully you will enjoy taking a look, or even using it for role-play! And please do let me know what you think, whether here or in-game.

Cheers!

Gwed's Dimension :D-2017-04-25_140910.jpg

WOW this is your first dimension!? The Inn on the top of the hill and the barn are both beautifully detailed. I love the artwork on the stairs and the little written signs on the path. This is a truly incredible first dimension! I can't wait to see what you build next
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake

Quote Originally Posted by Ralitza View Post
    WOW this is your first dimension!? The Inn on the top of the hill and the barn are both beautifully detailed. I love the artwork on the stairs and the little written signs on the path. This is a truly incredible first dimension! I can't wait to see what you build next
    Hi Ralitza, thanks for leaving your thoughts! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! Yep, it's my first dimension, but obviously, I've had lots of "indirect" help from Feendish and the girls at DTC (watching the videos and reading the tutorials). And my friend Chrystiel who's been an endless source of information, advice and inspiration. Also, with all the talent out there in the community (I love, love, love dimension touring), it helped me see how endless the possibilities are! There isn't yet much morphing, I'm not comfortable with that aspect yet, but, dimension-building is so much fun I'll hopefully develop better techniques and ideas and work on a new dimension soon.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I've checked this one out a couple of times now, and I am very impressed this is your first dimension. Love the little details like the shutters, the OVEN, and even the outhouse. Amazing use of the weapon racks to make your porch supports, and the cove is beautiful (as well as the path being easy to follow), with the interesting little village there as well.

Enjoyed my visits very much, can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The Dimension Touring Company: Dimension Tours - Building Tips
    Tips 'n Tricks Live! Saturdays @ 1100 AM NA Server
    Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    I've checked this one out a couple of times now, and I am very impressed this is your first dimension. Love the little details like the shutters, the OVEN, and even the outhouse. Amazing use of the weapon racks to make your porch supports, and the cove is beautiful (as well as the path being easy to follow), with the interesting little village there as well.

Enjoyed my visits very much, can't wait to see what you come up with next!
    Gosh, thanks so much Feendish! That means a lot coming from you. Your website and Youtube channel are a huge value to me, and I keep returning to them over and over for ideas and tricks. Plus... It's like I just had a super-star in my dim! lol The oven (and residual flickering/tearing) have been a thorn in my side (I think I may have gone cross-eyed trying to line it up!), but I'm happy with the result, considering...

All in all, thanks for taking the time to visit and for your generous comments!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who took the time to visit my dimension, The Inn at Gustav's Cove on Zaviel EU, and for all the +1s I got.

~ Gwedhiel Zavira Eilish Warik ~
    My dimension, now open to visitors and for role play: The Inn at Gustav's Cove by Gwedhiel, on Zaviel EU

+ Reply to Thread