• 3 Post By Kiwi
  • 2 Post By Maegwynn
  • 2 Post By Kiwi
  • 2 Post By Kiwi
  • 2 Post By Marnth
  • 1 Post By Marnth
  • 1 Post By Marnth
  • 1 Post By Marnth

Thread: Rift MMORPG Community Discord Dimension Adventures!

Default Rift MMORPG Community Discord Dimension Adventures!

Hi, ya's!

So much Dimension amazingness happens I decided to start this thread to highlight Dimensioneers and our Dimensions we share on RIFT Community Discord.

What does this even mean?
    • When someone puts a screenshot with their in-game name and shard in Dimension chat on Rift Community Discord I pin it and when I can I will let the Discord community know I'm going touring to go see it in case you want to come with!
    • Below I'll share the Dimensioneer, Dimension PLUS provide a microKiwi review.
    • Updates on this thread will also be shared via our new @RIFTDiscord Twitter where I will also get super corny asking in Discord for screenshots of Dimensions/Wardrobes that match trends/national celebration days on Twitter to tweet out!
    • When possible I will randomly give away Trion Creator Program codes via these adventures among those builders we visit.

How to join in:
    • Let us know your thoughts/if you visit any of the Dimensions we share below
    • Come and share your Dimension questions, morphs, work in progress OR make sure to put your name-shard & Dimension name with a screenshot if you want us to visit!

Need to know more about Discord?

Discord is a text and voice chat - we mainly use text. It's easy to join and use. You will find multiple channels dedicated to RIFT and we also have this sticky post on Newcomer Forums.

Other Kiwi'community initiatives on forums

Let us know so we may follow or take part!
    Thank you

Default Firanelli @Faeblight "On the Wall."

Firanelli shares a mood inciting story with her post I have pinned on Discord so I thought I was prepared for this Plaza Aurentine but I wasn't, I never am heh.

Rift MMORPG Community Discord Dimension Adventures!-fira.jpg

The entry way is so immaculate leading your imagination into a setting made for you to take a step back before you even take a step! Booths for every occasion, relax and pull up a chair with Nico as you get away from the chaos and terrors of Telara.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-24-2017 at 10:30 AM.

Default Luisa @Brutwacht (Alliandre & Xirschu collab) - "Polar Expedition"

Saturday was Earth Day so this Sub Zero dimension got the tweetment!

@RIFTDiscord Tweet

Everything here takes you to the icy cold where gorgeous "locals" greet you above and below the freezing waters. Simply astonishing how realistic this adventure is.

Default Rhynor has nominated Dauhlinn @Faeblight - "Old World Sanctum."

We love it on Discord if you share a screenshot of Dimensions you adore and who and where to find it which is what Rhynor has done and boy I'm so happy she did as this Faens Retreat is so pretty!

Rift MMORPG Community Discord Dimension Adventures!-rhynor.jpg

Follow every trail, be sure to go up and see how spoiled the bogglings are to have such a thoughtful setting jam packed with details as they work hard to share their cooking spoils.

Default Kiwi Confession...

Not only am I obsessed with Nico the Barkeep but I confess I marvel at all the different dunnies (or toilets as most call them!) I love that both of these adventures in the weekend used Blue Stone chairs.

1. Firanelli's - "On The Wall"
    2. Dauhlinns - "Old World Sanctum."

Rift MMORPG Community Discord Dimension Adventures!-add_text-2-.jpg

Do you like to look for something particular in Dimensions?

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post

Do you like to look for something particular in Dimensions?
    I love to see figure morphs of all kinds (animals, humans, robots, monsters, ...). they just make me smile!

I don't care how "good" or realistic something is, I love them all :-D

One reason why I'm so excited about the pet morphing contest, and also a bit sad there's so few people who gave it a shot (so far, the deadline is not over yet)!
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Bogling Infestation" by Samrahia, "Tartaros" and "Tick Tock" by Alliendre

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    I don't care how "good" or realistic something is, I love them all :-D
    100% agree! I get gobsmacked at super detailed morphs, giddy at usual items made unusual and delight in all of it from the one item used ingeniously to one item placed predictably. I could spend hours just trying to guess what someone uses to make something and have heh

Default Happy World Penguin Day April 25th!

The Penguin style is stronk @RIFTdiscord

Default Quesune @Zaviel "Spaceship."

A HUGE fan of sci-fi and tech builds I couldn't wait to jump into this build that Quesune shared many screenshots of and wow just wow!

Rift MMORPG Community Discord Dimension Adventures!-q.jpg

The lighting in here is the most perfect I've ever seen as it's exactly how I would imagine it if I were in a spaceship it makes you hunker down, pace cautiously and watch where your going and let me tell you every single item in this dimension has been so well placed you'll spend many moments just standing almost wanting for an ominous whisper or voice to tell you they are taking you away. Forever.

This dimension is breathtaking and well executed in every way!
    Well done Quesune well done!

Default Kitumi @Brutwacht - "Oasenbaumhaus"

Having the person who makes the currently up to date Dimension add-on "Tinker Tools" on Rift MMORPG Discord is always refreshing just like their Dimension!

Rift MMORPG Community Discord Dimension Adventures!-1.jpg

Placement, as well as technicalities, go hand in hand to pull off the perfect home in the sky and I admit I ran in and headed straight for the spot I could possibly take in 360-degree views before I took a good cozy look around at this sweet Fans Retreat and I wasn't disappointed at all as I had hoped! Go take a look!

Default MissThea @Faeblight - Moonshade Pools

Every day I'm blown away by how clever Dimensioneers can be and this one just makes me stop every single step as I wonder - What was she thinking? Did she have fun? How did she even do it? Oh man, she can do that?

I am so overwhelmed with awe and so proud of Rift and its developers as person after person who plays has a story. We are all so different in every way but in Dimensions, we're all the same. We're amazing.

Rift MMORPG Community Discord Dimension Adventures!-2.jpg

MissThea is six years old and her mom Firanelli whispered me to share what her daughter created but I could not contain my excitement and needed to share this genius, this wonder and so here we are and I am so excitttteeeeddddd!

What a special treat, how blessed are we?!

Plane Walker

Default Crusin' by Roadkillpanda@Deepwood

Love these rides !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rift MMORPG Community Discord Dimension Adventures!-2017-06-08_111731.jpg  
    Last edited by Marnth; 06-08-2017 at 07:29 AM.
    Newest Dims: A Small World@laethys Pandamar Cove@Deepwood, Aunt Fannie's, Doodles Gone Wild@Laethys

Plane Walker

Default Vicky by Luisa@Brutwacht

Purrfectly content!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rift MMORPG Community Discord Dimension Adventures!-2017-06-08_115333.jpg  
    Newest Dims: A Small World@laethys Pandamar Cove@Deepwood, Aunt Fannie's, Doodles Gone Wild@Laethys

Plane Walker

Default Schrei (Scream) by Kattima@Brutwacht

My Ears! LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rift MMORPG Community Discord Dimension Adventures!-2017-06-08_120128.jpg  
    Last edited by Marnth; 06-08-2017 at 08:27 AM.

Plane Walker

Default Hiding by Kattima@Brutwacht

Beautiful nature.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rift MMORPG Community Discord Dimension Adventures!-2017-06-16_075347.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread