+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Marnth
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Marnth
  • 1 Post By Lynx3d
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn

Thread: Key Marnth@Laethys

  1. #1
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    452

    Default Key Marnth@Laethys

    Hi everyone,
    I would like to invite you to my new dim Key Marnth on my alt Marnthette. Please explore all around the island even the middle. Hope this little piece of the Tropics (my version) brings a smile.
    Last edited by Marnth; 04-18-2017 at 03:49 PM.
    Silence, there are times when it speaks volumes.

  2. #2
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,035

    Default

    Enjoyed my visit to your new dimension very much. Loved the colorful buildings on the pier, the bar sign was fantastic, and your island dwellers are as cute as ever.

    Great work and grats on #40!

    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel


    Baradara@Greybriar

  3. #3
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Enjoyed my visit to your new dimension very much. Loved the colorful buildings on the pier, the bar sign was fantastic, and your island dwellers are as cute as ever.

    Great work and grats on #40!

    Thank you Feendish. Glad you enjoyed it.
    Silence, there are times when it speaks volumes.

  4. #4
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Yea I agree, the bar sign is cool...also love the moonshiners in the woods. And the dude going diving.

    Though for a second, one of those characters reminded me of the drawing style of Canadians in South Park
    I blame the wood texture...
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

  5. #5
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,006

    Default

    great job marnth! Love the people and the dresses you created, and those ceiling fans!

    fantastic dimension, I hope I found everything
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

  6. #6
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3d View Post
    Yea I agree, the bar sign is cool...also love the moonshiners in the woods. And the dude going diving.

    Though for a second, one of those characters reminded me of the drawing style of Canadians in South Park
    I blame the wood texture...
    Thank you Lynx3d, Yes it is the wood texture. Glad you liked it. Thanks for visiting.
    Last edited by Marnth; 04-20-2017 at 04:06 AM.
    Silence, there are times when it speaks volumes.

  7. #7
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    great job marnth! Love the people and the dresses you created, and those ceiling fans!

    fantastic dimension, I hope I found everything
    Thank you Alli, Had fun dressing them, glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for visiting.
    Last edited by Marnth; 04-20-2017 at 04:07 AM.
    Silence, there are times when it speaks volumes.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts