+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Zillaan

Thread: Museum of Dim Items - 4.1 Edition

Default Museum of Dim Items - 4.1 Edition

Well, after some serious re-organising (and the opening of a 4th wing), the Museum of Dim Items is pretty much back together (mostly). The 4 wings can be found on Deepwood Shard under the name Zillox. The Dims are labelled "Dim Item Museum #" with the numbers 1 thru 4 at the end.
    For those who aren't in the know, The Museum of Dim Items is an attempt to collect and display one of each in-game Dim item. It is an in-game version of Dimensionaddicts.com (shout out to Kitasia). All items is the museum are displayed at default size, with the exception of very small items that are enlarged.
    The items are currently divided as follows...

Dim #1 - Main Gallery: In here you will find Building Blocks, flooring, construction items, decorative items, furniture, banners, seasonal, tents, statues, pillars, ruins, arches, walls, stairs, lighting, and any other general items.

Dim #2 - Outdoor Gallery: Plants, trees, aquatics, death spines, stumps, rocks, etc

Dim #3 - Building Gallery: Buildings, boats, ponds, fountains, windmills, gazebos, etc

Dim #4 - SciFi Gallery: Magitech, planer, and other futuristic looking items. Portals and Planar workstations are also in here.

There is a Dim #5 which contains non-visual items such as music boxes, TOD, sky projectors, etc. This dim is for completeness only, and is not open to the public.

I want to thank the many, MANY players that have given item donations to help with this project. (You know who you are). With out the help, the Museum would be nowhere as complete as it is. It is my hope that a visit to these dims will help create ideas and inspiration in your ongoing builds.
    Dim's On Deepwood: Abandon Ship! // Kish and Zill's Summer House // Ice Age // The Fourth Seal // Kishauwau's Retreat // Riverboat Carnival // Lv-426 // Plants VS Zombies Tribute (as Zillisha) // Dim Items Museums (as Zillox)

This is great! Thank you for putting it all together like this. Its so good to have a reference point while youre building!
    **Bank Access** is a dimension created to help fellow Rifters and is found on every NA shard. Deposit, withdraw, craft and parse at anytime in a serene and peaceful setting!
    Ravenfaire-Gothess@hailol. Dims: Greenwood, Argh You Ready, Howl's Moving Castle, Castle by the Sea

Thanks so much for pulling this together! It's sometimes difficult to tell what size items are when we ctrl-click their icon/name, and I'd been thinking perhaps the devs could implant a dimension with one of each item. Having a real-scale catalog will be very helpful!

You are welcome. It has been a very fun project, and i have had a lot of help.
    I think there are aprox 300 of the 4.1 items now in the museum - so i still have a long way to go - lol
    Dim's On Deepwood: Abandon Ship! // Kish and Zill's Summer House // Ice Age // The Fourth Seal // Kishauwau's Retreat // Riverboat Carnival // Lv-426 // Plants VS Zombies Tribute (as Zillisha) // Dim Items Museums (as Zillox)

+ Reply to Thread