+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What are the rarest dimension items in game currently?

Default What are the rarest dimension items in game currently?

Yep, I'm kinda bored, but hopefully a few of you will play a long.

Considering I pretty much missed two xpac's I'm sort of out of the loop, so I'm intrigued to find out what would be considered the rarest dim items out there.

I remember not too long ago, some of the rarest out there were actually greens, I think these were from old mystery boxes, but stan's lure seemed to bring a lot of these back. So maybe they're items from an event? Or items still from old mystery boxes? Maybe from a very difficult achievement? Artifacts? Maybe even from Stan's Lure still?

I would discount transcendent items from minion boxes for now, even if they are rare. I assume considering most players in game will catch onto the idea of these stashes, these will become more common eventually. I would also discount loyalty items?

As a side note, I wonder if Trion has to ability to see how many of a particular item is in the game currently. That would be quite interesting!
    Last edited by Refuge; 04-15-2017 at 08:44 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

General of Telara

Try to get a Prize Curved Bench

Other than that, no idea...obviously there's always items not currently available at all, like stuff from retired Mystery Boxes, stuff exclusive to global events etc. so getting one is matter of whom you can convince to sell theirs.

Hard to earn may be subjective...I guess Rhen of Fate Chronicle HM is not really hard anymore and can easily be soloed, same for stuff that drops from trash in SL dungeons...
    Last edited by Lynx3d; 04-15-2017 at 11:26 AM.
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

So there were items made just for a 'dimension' event? Some of the items in that list I've recognized a few times before though. Interesting!
    Last edited by Refuge; 04-15-2017 at 12:59 PM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    So there were items made just for a 'dimension' event? Some of the items in that list I've recognized a few times before though. Interesting!
    Yes and Tacitus has been ironing out every nook and cranny where items are working his way through everything and may find other places for special event items so they still remain special including Seylers Fountain.

Outside special events the Stronghold items from Dendrome would be pretty rare now I would say:

Stronghold Ball
    Stronghold Goal

and a third item I forget the name right now

Possibly the Warfront Herald Achievement rewards also.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-15-2017 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Stronghold Ball
    Stronghold Goal

and a third item I forget the name right now

Possibly the Warfront Herald Achievement rewards also.
    I was going to suggest these actually. I'm working my way to the shield at least, but the ball and goal seems like an achievement I'm unlikely going to bother with...

Oh and that's a cool fountain*.. if there's only 1 then that surely is the rarest?
    Last edited by Refuge; 04-16-2017 at 03:56 PM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    Oh and that's a cool foundation.. if there's only 1 then that surely is the rarest?
    Correct there is only one. I had the fortune of choosing that item for the contest I hosted that was won by Seyler and chose it because we didnt have any at the time (however some were released the patch before this finale) and I love the Satyr dudes so much and squealed when the carnival bar tender came this year
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-15-2017 at 06:53 PM.

General of Telara

Oh right the stronghold achievements...I don't have those myself either because by the time I had my first level 60 character starting to hunt equip, people were mostly done with those, and well most of the SL expansion actually...

Though I also heard a few times that the ball and goal don't work anymore so I didn't really care too much either, but also dimly remember something about a potential fix...
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

Doctors with out borders , doctor bag
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3d View Post
    Though I also heard a few times that the ball and goal don't work anymore so I didn't really care too much either, but also dimly remember something about a potential fix...
    They have been fixed I made sure of it about 6 months ago as I think these items are in the top 20 of all time coolest items for fireworks vfx/so players can make matches in their dimensions against each other, so yes every time you kick the ball into the goal gold, white and blue fireworks light up (the ball has a 5 min timer so you can kick the ball in it and fireworks light up over the duration of that 5 minutes.)

I have it on Greybriar if anyone needs to see it.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-16-2017 at 04:48 PM.

Odin beat me to it
    i think the Doctor's Bag must be pretty rare.
    Dim's On Deepwood: Abandon Ship! // Kish and Zill's Summer House // Ice Age // The Fourth Seal // Kishauwau's Retreat // Riverboat Carnival // Lv-426 // Plants VS Zombies Tribute (as Zillisha) // Dim Items Museums (as Zillox)

The list as I know it ,...

Seylers HAILOL fountain = 1

Ball goal set two rings one ball = full sets in game to be seen = 7 ..... I'm just missing the ball I have four rings atm

Kiwis mushroom prize that was Givin in contest to all who enterd , prize morel mushroom = 240 plus or minus 4

Full set of boss statues = 23 full sets to be seen in game

Doctors with out boarders doctor bag = less than 150

Diso ball effect dim item = less than 200 in game to be seen

Earth day package full set , cow , rabbit , Trenton , sheep, baby sheep, deer = less than 100 on na and less than 200 on eu = under 300 full sets to be found

So in that said by default the two items that were made for both contests are the number one and two items do to they are both soulbound where the rest are not.

Any of the guild only npcs = less than 600 , that's a 4 per guild dim average

The most common item in game atm unless something changes is the wood plank do to there are more of it in the newbie Dim start package so in saying that the game has pumped out more planks than any other dim item by default of the quest , limestone don't even come close.

Hats off kiwi glad I have one of 240 mushrooms
    Last edited by NightShift1; 04-24-2017 at 03:35 AM.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

I hope the Earth Day items are available again this year - I'm out of deer and wabbits!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by NightShift1 View Post
    Hats off kiwi glad I have one of 24 mushrooms
    Trying to think where 24 came from and what contest as I think that one had 200 entries and it was also given out prior as a welcome to dimensions promo. The spiral morel? Its also on the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Trying to think where 24 came from and what contest as I think that one had 200 entries and it was also given out prior as a welcome to dimensions promo. The spiral morel? Its also on the store.
    Hehe type o ,... 240 .... sorry , the mushroom was given to me from the night out contest it is just like the one in the store yet it has a different name and is souldbound yet you know this.
    Last edited by NightShift1; 04-17-2017 at 10:57 PM.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by NightShift1 View Post
    Hehe type o ,... 240 .... sorry , the mushroom was given to me from the night out contest it is just like the one in the store yet it has a different name and is souldbound yet you know this.
    All good was hoping I didn't forget something and enjoying this conversation on rare items.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast