+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Frappenguy

Thread: Four 'dot' One "RPD"s on Greybriar

Red face Four 'dot' One "RPD"s on Greybriar

Greybriar dims getting some love with a smattering of the many new items and notoriety goods.

My builds are typically role playing in-game themes and I shy away from modern features and "dream homes"

"Extreme Make-over" Recently updated; is a multi-story "house" built on the theme "Graves? What graves? I see no graves here" - Central Necropolis. Lots of new banners, boglings and some portcullum. Removed PvP area in the underground tunnels.

"A Fae Hide-Away" Newly Expanded; 400->1200 items; a hidden garden built inside of a Large Brevane Tree trunk where the fairies have made a life oasis in Saratos : Auditorium Carnos Plaza. The Feilobican have moved into the tree-top and put in bridges, homes and gardens. PvP flags provide access inside and out.

Hellscaped - "A Not So Dormant Core" was old school fire with a whole new burn. The boglings have a better foothold among some new Kelari ruins. Ten artifact hunt! Give yourself plenty of time to explore! (Screenshots below)

Tours held on request. Check in on: /Join DimWits@Greybriar on NA for our guild friends alternates or dimensionaddicts@deepwood.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Four 'dot' One "RPD"s on Greybriar-20170409114053_1.jpg   Four 'dot' One "RPD"s on Greybriar-20170409113908_1.jpg   Four 'dot' One "RPD"s on Greybriar-20170409113241_1.jpg   Four 'dot' One "RPD"s on Greybriar-20161024073915_1.jpg  
    Last edited by Frappenguy; 04-09-2017 at 10:48 AM.

+ Reply to Thread