+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Salvatrix
  • 1 Post By Salvatrix
  • 1 Post By Questoften

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dead Bushes from the Premium Minion Stashes

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Default Dead Bushes from the Premium Minion Stashes

Heads up, from the minion stashes, "Dead Bush" and "Small Dead Bush" will be replaced by "Crude Wooden Pathway 01" and "Crude Wooden Pathway 02" with next week's patch. The Dead Bushes were duplicates of zone drops from Xarth Mire (Bog Scrubs).

Anyone that has the Dead Bushes will find with the patch next week that it has been replaced. Any player that would rather have the bush visual will be able to request that CS swap their Crude Wooden Pathways for a "Small Bog Scrub" or "Large Bog Scrub" (these are the identical looking zone drops from Xarth).

An example of the Crude Wooden Pathways can be seen in the request thread:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post5297185

Apologies in advance for any difficulties this might cause.

Well well well, I didn't expect to be treated so soon Tacticus. What a Legend!

I'm hoping half the reason for it's implementation was my excellent suggestion :P
    Last edited by Refuge; 04-06-2017 at 02:48 PM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Well, it was two items that I had missed adding, and were there waiting when I needed two replacement items, but if you are wondering whether they got added to my list of assets to release because of your post, the answer is... yes.

On a related tangent, I also confirmed that the new "Picket Fence" is a dupe of "Gloamwood Fence". I am replacing it with "Reinforced Barricade" in next week's patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Well, it was two items that I had missed adding, and were there waiting when I needed two replacement items, but if you are wondering whether they got added to my list of assets to release because of your post, the answer is... yes.

On a related tangent, I also confirmed that the new "Picket Fence" is a dupe of "Gloamwood Fence". I am replacing it with "Reinforced Barricade" in next week's patch.
    That is one of the delightful things, though I am sure not the only one, that: Devs listen, and act when its fitting, and appropriate. The extra touch, that means so much, The attitude that helps bond the player with rift.
    Truth is Beauty, Beauty Truth..

Telaran

Default Reinforced Barricade

What does it look like? And I hope my Gloamwood Fence stay the same.
    Last edited by oochee; 04-07-2017 at 03:38 PM.

+ Reply to Thread