+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Marnth
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By swordkata
  • 1 Post By Winter17
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By Lynx3d

Thread: AREA 39@Laethys

  1. #1
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    452

    Default AREA 39@Laethys

    Hi everyone,
    I would like to invite you to Area 39 on my alt Nedna@Laethys. This dim is also a bit "different" than my usual dims. Hope you enjoy it.
    Silence, there are times when it speaks volumes.

  2. #2
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,006

    Default

    I just visited, nice job on the UFOs! I wonder what you used on one of the UFOs, I recognized the one with that craftable item, what's the other one? and one guy will soon be sorely missing his shoe

    I also noticed I didn't visit easter island yet, and quickly changed that ;-) so cute! love the bunnies, all the scenes you created, a fun dimension to explore so colorful and bright, and who knew eggs grew on plants?? vegan eggs
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

  3. #3
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marnth View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I would like to invite you to Area 39 on my alt Nedna@Laethys. This dim is also a bit "different" than my usual dims. Hope you enjoy it.
    Aliens?????
    Korvac the conquerer.

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post
    Aliens?????
    The truth is out there.

    X
    Dimensions on Hailol

    (~NEW~) Pumpkin Spyce Cottage - Search Winter to find my dimensions

  5. #5
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    I just visited, nice job on the UFOs! I wonder what you used on one of the UFOs, I recognized the one with that craftable item, what's the other one? and one guy will soon be sorely missing his shoe

    I also noticed I didn't visit easter island yet, and quickly changed that ;-) so cute! love the bunnies, all the scenes you created, a fun dimension to explore so colorful and bright, and who knew eggs grew on plants?? vegan eggs
    Thank you Alli,
    I am glad you enjoyed both dims.
    Hope you found the owner of the shoe.
    Those are a new variety of Eggplant.
    I sent you an in game mail with the info.
    Thanks for visiting
    Silence, there are times when it speaks volumes.

  6. #6
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post
    Aliens?????
    Maybe
    Silence, there are times when it speaks volumes.

  7. #7
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winter17 View Post
    The truth is out there.

    X
    Silence, there are times when it speaks volumes.

  8. #8
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marnth View Post
    Thank you Alli,
    I am glad you enjoyed both dims.
    Hope you found the owner of the shoe.
    Those are a new variety of Eggplant.
    I sent you an in game mail with the info.
    Thanks for visiting
    ohhh no I didn't, just went in again, I totally did not see the teleport thanks for pointing that out!

    and thanks for the info :-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

  9. #9
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    967

    Default

    It's so bloody dark that I found the teleport more by accident just before I was about to leave the instance.
    But it's totally worth searching for!
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

  10. #10
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3d View Post
    It's so bloody dark that I found the teleport more by accident just before I was about to leave the instance.
    But it's totally worth searching for!
    Thank you Lynx3d. Glad you enjoyed it
    Silence, there are times when it speaks volumes.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts