+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Amielle
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By Samuraiko

Thread: Dimension item request

Default Dimension item request

Im not even done discovering all the new stuff you have put into the premium boxes, but so far there are a lot of items I remember asking for and i want to thank you all devs for listening to us. THANK YOU! <3

Prophet of Telara

it was so cool when I added my last request, tacitus was on the roadshow by dimensiontouring about the 4.1 items, and said when he read that request he just thought "already in!" :-) He stated that at some point he just started to make everything into a dimension item that's possible <3

so yeah, huge thanks again!

now I only need to get those items in my premium boxes, but I already got one of them
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

I almost cried (IN A GOOD WAY) when I looked at the Faeblight AH and saw some of what was listed there now. So many, many, MANY things I'd hoped to see ever since dims were first introduced.
    Last edited by Samuraiko; 04-01-2017 at 10:35 AM.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

General of Telara

Tech mounts.....As Dim items!! Freaking awesome.
    Korvac the conquerer.

+ Reply to Thread